Cannabis.com

Thread: I have to harvest (neighbor saw my plants) See Pics

9KtuFK is offline Registered+

I have to harvest (neighbor saw my plants) See Pics

So Iíve put lots of time and energy into my plants this year and they are really tall (9 feet) and have very large bud! I want them to be the best they can but I'm afaraid I have to harvest cause my neighbor saw my plants and Iím almost 100% sure he will try and steal them away from me.

See the pics I attached to this e-mail and tell me if itís a tragedy for me to harvest them now????? I would say about 15% of hair are brown and I would need another 2 weeks for them to reach maturity but Iím not sure I can afford to wait that long cause I could end up with nothing.

What should I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have to harvest (neighbor saw my plants) See Pics-1.jpg   I have to harvest (neighbor saw my plants) See Pics-2.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

chonged is offline Registered+

I know but I dont have a 30X magnifing glass so I have to do without this technique.

SeedKing72 is offline Registered+
    Man that is some MONSTER BUD, what kind of neighbor do you have?
    Every girlfriend I ever had, has asked me
    "Why do you always get HIGH before we have sex? arent I good enough?"
    I tried to explain, and then I told her get high just once and lets fool around. They never ever asked me again.

My neighbor is a construction guy!

I'm fucked and I will harvest this sunday! I wanted my yield to be a couchlock tipe of product but I guess I cant aford the risk!

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    DMAN! That is some nice looking shit

fricking trichs everywhere

You may consider approaching the guy and ask him to help you keep an eye on them and share in the spoils

Why do you think he will try to steal them and not call and report them?

Why do you think he knows what a tomato plant looks like?
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

HARDDON, I feel like you are the one who deserves Ĺ of my yield with all the help youíve given me this year and no, I will not share with my neighbor (He doesnít deserve it)! I will post some more pics of my plants tomorrow on which you will be able to see them in all their beauties.

Iíve decided to place a baby microphone beside the plants so I can ear anyone who approaches them and I swear the god, if ANYONE try to steal my work away from me, I will kick their ass.

L8R

HUGEBUDS is offline Registered+
    yeah man better put some bells on the plants ul hear it ringing or tape double sided razor bades to the stalk by the way u from? nice buds.chit if they go missing then u know who 2 beatdown gl

chonged is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HUGEBUDS
    yeah man better put some bells on the plants ul hear it ringing or tape double sided razor bades to the stalk by the way u from? nice buds.chit if they go missing then u know who 2 beatdown gl
    HUGEBUDS...u are a fuckin genius my friend

Just as I promised, some more pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have to harvest (neighbor saw my plants) See Pics-1.jpg   I have to harvest (neighbor saw my plants) See Pics-2.jpg  

MrLzyBones is offline Registered+
    Well get a sleeping bag and tent and sleep next to them at night. Thats what I did last weekend when the moon was full best time to steal them you don't need anykind of flashlight to see the moon lit everything up. I'm bringing mine down today but I am gonna leave a small amount left to reach that couchlock level and if someone does manage to steal whats left I already have several lbs already hanging so no real big loss.
    http://www.highbred.net/forums/index.php?referid=15
    For all your Lowryder questions...Curator of the Monolith Foundation

turtle420 is offline Banned

Talking Quick question....

9KtuFK,

Hey dude... regarding your plants and your crop... looking at the pictures, me and the other guys here @ Cannabis.com where thinking... what are your plans for this Halloween?

hahhahaa...

-turtle420

So we add this big storm last night and I woke up this morning to fing my 9 feet monters flat on the ground from the excess weight of rain on the buds!

FUCK.

I had to harvest with only 25% brown hair ... You guys think it will still be potent?

I will never grow outside again: Too much trouble and stress!

L8R and thanks for all the help.

1BIGSMOKER is offline Registered

Unhappy ME TOO!

MY PLANT WAS ON THE GROUND THIS MORNING AFTER A BIG RAIN LAST NIGHT, 6 HOURS LATER IT PULLED UP A TWO FEET. IT IS GOING TO RAIN TONIGHT I HOPE IT DOES NOT BREAK! I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO CUT IT EARLY!