Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ultra stealth guerilla growing

mikeo14 is offline Banned

Lightbulb ultra stealth guerilla growing

Whats the best way to grow cannabis guerilla style? well you can always just find a great spot in the woods or on a field, but what if you dont have any real place to grow on land?
    I had just got through eating some chips and was walking out in the woods when i noticed bermuda grass growing in a small knot-hole on a tree outside in my woods. This is where I had my Epiphany.
    The problem with the ground is people walk around because they have nothing better to do, Rv parks, new houses and other buisnesses may move in during your 2nd week of flowering, you'll have to abandon ship and kill your precious plants. The only problem I saw with buckets was that no matter how you camoflage it the rounded un-natural shape is still visible, but what about the tree?
    Yes, the tree itself. What I mean is how would it be to chisel a hole in a tree branch to act as the bucket, insert nails underneath the hole, and pull them out forming small drainage holes, now the holes would have to be a few inches thick because if the bottom of the hole is to thick the hole may rot, dropping all of your soil and precious plant.
    In conclusion, this would be a very stealthy way to grow marijuana with there being no bucket visible and the foliage of the marijuana plant looking very similar to the trees leaves. I think it is worth a try and will be experimenting with it this year. Is it worth it?

haha I dont even know what the fuck Epiphany means
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ultra stealth guerilla growing-untitled.jpg  

fuzzylogic is offline Registered+
    what if a nug blows off the tree and hits someone in the head :/

:-| ,.... not funny. BTW I just planted my seedling high up in a tree i climb up there and saw a rotting knot where a branch used to be, the hole is about the size of a golf ball and the wood is really soft around that so hopefully little mary will grow and make buds for me ill post pictures some other time cause im real tired from climbing that damn tree. the plant will probably die with my luck

alex32 is offline Registered+
    hahahah that picture is possibly one of the funniest pictures ever

:-| not funny. BTw I hate that new chips ahoy commercial its on right now I cant stand that clay animation crap

karmaxul is offline Banned
    What about a bucket in a tree that looks like a nest from the ground.

Please post pictures that is very creative. Water may be an issue but I would love to see a new style of growing. How much soil is she going to have

Ferns are good camoflage for the pots on the ground. Some varieties grow three plus feet high to cover a 22 gallon container.

One love
    c

Im glad you care gorilla man my baby really doesnt have much place for the roots im hoping shell dig into the tree a bit and maybe even use it as a water source . Boy that would be great but as of right now it has like inches of rooting room I dont know, I hope for the best I post pictures tommorow maybe. thx for caring and how exactly would you go about making a 5 gallon bucket look like a nest BTW how much room does a plant need to grow and mature to make buds? is 1 gallon adequate? I know it would be alittle trouble but how bout putting wire around the bucket and sliding sticks in the wire to disquise it? I dont know much more ideas would be appreciated!
    Last edited by mikeo14; Mar-08-2006 at 22:43.

If you can graft it to the tree you may be on to somthing but inter genetic grafting can be difficult. Peyote grows will tell you that grafting peyote on other faster growing cacti makes them flower in a year as opposed to 4.5. Plants can flower at any size just depends how much nugs you want per plant. You could use a one gallon sure it may dry quickly though and difficult to water every couple of days.

Disguising it with sticks and hay or grasses should work the issue would be securing it so when it storms so it stays in the tree.

If it grafted to the tree and used it as a water source that would be amazing.

You may have to drill into a fresh branch, a decent size hole, and fill it with the proper medium. The open wound may be prone to infection so a medium consisting of coco fiber in part which contains calcium will help. Imagine drilling holes into tree truncks and putting in little plants that grew super fast and finished early. Most trees produce bio-chemicals earlier then cannabis which is why they lose there leaves when your outdoor is still green. I wonder if there are bio-chemicals you could feed plants to shorten harvest time for outdoor. Very intreging.

I dig the new ideas to the forum, I think you may be on to something here.

Just think a tree truck of cannabis. A problem to harvest put a site to behold.

One love
    c

rhino44 is offline Registered+
    i would just paint a 5 gallon bucket with brown and green paint to camoflauge it. use all flat paint so it's not all shiny. then nail some nails in the branch around the bucket to keep it from falling. most people look at the ground as they r walking through the woods and its entirely possible it will never be discovered. the trouble with bucket grows is the constant watering. u need to water twice a week minimum. drill some 1/2 inch holes or something similar in the bottom of the bucket to allow for drainage. goodluck and if u keep at it oneday u will have perfected the art of tree growing. i personally think its a waste of time but maybe its just cuz im afraid of heights

trippruss is offline Registered+
    no it is not. wind will dry it out you'll have to water every other day

britewire is offline Registered+
    Still laughing at artwork...

And yes.. it IS funny

UPDATE: i went though all the trouble of climbing the tree to see how my new idea was working and the seedling is GONE! I suspect a rat. really, because I saw a nest near the place I planted my seedling either that or a squirrel, I did see alot of small turds around where my seedling was, oh well no use in crying over spilled milk, good thing I got more seeds next time I think I may try growing on the ground like normal people or maybe put some wire around my plant up in the tree...

paparose is offline Registered+
    I thought about this, I believe is doable, I also thought about placing a small water tank covered with branches and leaves, and with a tiny hose that dripping continously small amount of water
    Every man dies but not every man lives.

climbing a tree, installing a water tank, getting power to a cordless drill to make holes, bringing your plant up... this is all a lot of trouble for weed it would probably be easier to just grow right by a different plant on the ground or something now that im thinking about it

cashripper14 is offline Registered
    fucking someone feed some marijauna plants some steriods and plant them and maybe in a couple of years they will be as big as a real tree...at least i had a vision of that

cashripper14 you mean yucca root?

One love
    c

Drugman Joe is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by cashripper14
    fucking someone feed some marijauna plants some steriods and plant them and maybe in a couple of years they will be as big as a real tree...at least i had a vision of that
    There is a picture in Cannabis Culture from a month or 2 ago where this guy has 4+ plants that are the size and appearance of pine trees.
    A man should be judged by the quality of his work,
    not the quality of his piss.

Drugman Joe is offline Registered+
    sorry for the double post... but:

:-| ,.... not funny. BTW I just planted my seedling high up in a tree i climb up there and saw a rotting knot where a branch used to be, the hole is about the size of a golf ball and the wood is really soft around that so hopefully little mary will grow and make buds for me ill post pictures some other time cause im real tired from climbing that damn tree. the plant will probably die with my luck
    I doubt this will work well, the plant will be open to get any problems the tree has, as it is in direct contact with it, not to mention extreme lack of root space (Your roots need plenty of room to grow so the plant can get large.)
    You need a large hole in the tree (at least 5 inches I'd say) and as big around as possible. Then I would cover the exposed tree with plastic of some sort and fill the hole with dirt.
    A man should be judged by the quality of his work,
    not the quality of his piss.

Scar is offline Registered
    Personally, I don't think people should be damaging trees that took decades, or possibly centuries too mature........Just for kicks.

Dont think he is planning on clearing a forest. More growth = more nugs, more nugs = more smoke, more smoke = more smokers, more smokers = more growers, more growers = more growth, more growth = more growth

One love
    c

I dont think he is planning on clearing a forest. More growth = more nugs, more nugs = more smokers, more smokers = more potential growers (not harvesters), more potential growers = more growth, more growth is healthier planet and more trees, healthier planet = healthier animals, health = happiness, happiness is prolonged with more decades of healthy trees. I dont see how that is just for kicks. Call up the congress and dea to help get the laws changed and we will not need to create other means of producing plants. Thats what I do for kicks. Could you better explain please Scar?

One love
    c

Scar is offline Registered
    Marijuana prohibition is not an excuse to damage our environment. Your more=more=more theory is just silly.

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    Fuck graphting
    If u want to grow in a tree use at least 3-5 gallon containers and run a black tube for an auto drip system to your hose!Even install a timer on the hose nossel.
    Also it doesn't have to be 20 feet up in a tree just above normal eye level...or a few feet higher.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

What power source should they use to run the timer and dripper, a buried car battery or are you thinking if you were to do it next to your house?

One love
    c

Junket is offline Registered+
    Ultra stealth guerilla doesnt really apply to some kid climbing the same tree everyday with water buckets...haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast