Thread: good plants that help o camouflage your crop

Pulse is offline Registered+

good plants that help o camouflage your crop

i was wondering if mountain laurel would help camoflage marijuana plants from the air and ground? what else is natural that would help camoflage them.

Earthy Dank is offline Registered+
    Blackberry bushes... the thorns are uninviting and they make berries in the summer
    Any pictures are not my own and are pictures I found on an image search engine. All posts are fictional. I DO NOT sell/cultivate or participate in any illegal activities what so ever and will not be held liable for anything that I say on these forums.
    ""Those who danced where thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."" --Angela Monet
    Earthy Dank's Cabinet Extravaganza 2008
    Earthy Dank Outdoor Organic 2007
    My Outdoor Journal 2006

Pulse is offline Registered+
    will mountain laurel work? its everywhere where i live and it kinda looks like pot i was thinking anyone else have any sugestions?

bbudd is offline Registered
    red sumak-plant with a clump of these and you have to be right on top of it to see it-added advantage is it likes the same soil

Ssenorp is offline Registered
    Anyone use plants that have a more punget smell to mask the aroma of the cannabis crop? I think this would be extremly beneficial for the type of setup I am want to do. (outdoor and next to a walking path but totally unaccessible)