Thread: Red Weed?

DusanTafari is offline Registered+

Red Weed?

I have two plants,(my first time growing) ones named yoda the other marley. Im probnallly going to have to have a late harvest in october. And I live in Canada. I was wondering if my bud or plant is gunna turn red. just like all the other trees. cause that'd be fucking sweet.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Earthy Dank is offline Registered+
    Unless you have some crazy strain then no it'll be green. The leaf stems may turn red due to sudden temperature change but thats about it.
    Any pictures are not my own and are pictures I found on an image search engine. All posts are fictional. I DO NOT sell/cultivate or participate in any illegal activities what so ever and will not be held liable for anything that I say on these forums.
    ""Those who danced where thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."" --Angela Monet
    Earthy Dank's Cabinet Extravaganza 2008
    Earthy Dank Outdoor Organic 2007
    My Outdoor Journal 2006

diche is offline Registered+
    yam that would be sick, but trees lose thier leaves. but weed just dries up

thcbuz is offline Registered+
    what strains are you growing dusantafari ? indica's or indica crosses I'd guess.and yes,indica's or indica dominant strains will turn colors during late flowering, when night temps drop in the fall you'll get everything from light pinks to dark ass purples.most indica's anyway's.also some strains seem to turn red as heck due to the high concentration of calyx hairs.kcbrains mindbender turns a bright red after drying and curing thats beautiful to gaze upon.but in actuality color is not representative of strength.good luck with growin' a rainbow man
    TXU-4LIFE

Earthy Dank is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by thcbuz
    what strains are you growing dusantafari ? indica's or indica crosses I'd guess.and yes,indica's or indica dominant strains will turn colors during late flowering, when night temps drop in the fall you'll get everything from light pinks to dark ass purples.most indica's anyway's.also some strains seem to turn red as heck due to the high concentration of calyx hairs.kcbrains mindbender turns a bright red after drying and curing thats beautiful to gaze upon.but in actuality color is not representative of strength.good luck with growin' a rainbow man
    That is quite funny and im not sure why... I must be crazy
    Any pictures are not my own and are pictures I found on an image search engine. All posts are fictional. I DO NOT sell/cultivate or participate in any illegal activities what so ever and will not be held liable for anything that I say on these forums.
    ""Those who danced where thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."" --Angela Monet
    Earthy Dank's Cabinet Extravaganza 2008
    Earthy Dank Outdoor Organic 2007
    My Outdoor Journal 2006

diche is offline Registered+
    thats sicjk i hope mine is an indica