Cannabis.com

Thread: Outdoor Indica

Outdoor Indica

Hey could someone help me out in finding a pure indica for outdoor growing??

Id prefer if it was available from seedboutique but Ill try and not be picky

Thank you

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Most Indica will stay bushy and low profile,blend in ya know? The best I know is something in the skunk family.Got sum afgahan in it too.Not sure bout all the seed bank's. I have a hook-up for seeds as well as clones.Seeds are a treat when you can get them!From a breeder or seed bank.I go with cutting's.Same thing! But most of the work is done for ya if know a guy.

Holla!
    Ga Grown
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

Im not going to be growing deep enough in the bush to grow a skunk plant. Afghan might work well, hows the smell?? Who sells a pure afghan seed??

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Skunk #1 is an afgahan.Try some of the skunk hybrids! Lemme know what they do.

Holla!
    Ga Grown
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

bluntman3000 is offline Registered+
    try some northern lights variaties