Thread: Rusty brown spots and yellowing leaves

mrfantastic is offline Registered

Rusty brown spots and yellowing leaves

Hi,

I have been all kinds of plants for years but have come accross a problem and i cant find out the cure.

I am using Bio Bizz Allmix compost, Biobizz grow and bloom feeds , and i am using rainwater, the ph is about 6 but i get this problem.

Can anyone help? im really stuck? there are no pests, no mites, i have predatored the lot, i think its a nutrient or ph problem, it occurs on small and large plants.
    Too acidic, ? too Alkaline?

help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rusty brown spots and yellowing leaves-pic1.jpg   Rusty brown spots and yellowing leaves-pic2.jpg   Rusty brown spots and yellowing leaves-pic3.jpg  

california is offline Registered
    nothin to do with ph but it couldbe a little higher (6.8) but it looks nute burn flush, and foliar feed at 1/4 strength util it gets healthy then go back to soil feed ing, but if u cant find whats wrong flush as a last resort. becuz it strips the plants of nutrients and after feed at 1/4 strenghth ti ll conditions get better .

mrfantastic is offline Registered

answer

you know what it was?

the ph was too high, needs correcting with ph down to about 5.8

then everything was fine

kindprincess is offline Registered+
    geez, that looks like the worst calcium defficiency i've ever seen! you must have a lockout or toxicity or something.

here's a good link...

International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!
    excerpts from greg green's cannabis grow bible http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-growing/94493-some-information-greg-greens-grow-bible-posted-kp-your-perusal.html

dreamgoddess partial log.... i might update this one day, as this became my #1 mom http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/95283-godbud-x-dreamweaver%3B-seed-clone.html

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound View Post
    KP YOU GO GIRL!!!

fasts102376 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Hi,

I have been all kinds of plants for years but have come accross a problem and i cant find out the cure.

I am using Bio Bizz Allmix compost, Biobizz grow and bloom feeds , and i am using rainwater, the ph is about 6 but i get this problem.

Can anyone help? im really stuck? there are no pests, no mites, i have predatored the lot, i think its a nutrient or ph problem, it occurs on small and large plants.
    Too acidic, ? too Alkaline?

help
    i had the same problem, lower ur nutes way down. go with 1/2 str on ur nute's.. rember less is better.. keep a eye on ur ph and ppm..