Thread: Zinc toxicity? Nute burn? Pics!!

rev
    rev is offline Registered+

Zinc toxicity? Nute burn? Pics!!

Hiya all. This is a double post. Don't know if i'm breaking some rule by doing this.. If so, lemme know.

My 3 taller, ridgier plants are experiencing some sort of toxicity I'm afraid. Lower leaves are turning crispy from tips inward. When I touch'em they crumble Could be Mag or Zinc tox?
    They're under a 250 MH, 24/7 organic soil, been ferted twice with 1.2 tsp/gal earth juice grow. @ first I though it was just rust spots from water drops. It stayed contained for a while. now its slowly and methodically spreading up.

I'm disappointed: they smell the most potent. I still don't know what they are for sure, but they are harder to grow than my others! I have them separated from the others on account of the possibility of it not being a nute toxicity, but a fungal/pest thing. I've never had luck w/ flushing, it always shocked the shit outta 'em...

1st pics are healthier, BB plants in same enviro. but w/ a 400mh. 2nd 2 are all different, unknown but simular strain judging from smell, appearence, and disease. [all have same condition.] they came as freebies from amsterdam. any ideas? Disease must be a genetic disagreement w/ nutes, enviro, etc...

any ideas are greatfully acknowledged.

-rev
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zinc toxicity?  Nute burn?  Pics!!-3-12-ii.jpg   Zinc toxicity?  Nute burn?  Pics!!-3-12-runties-1.jpg   Zinc toxicity?  Nute burn?  Pics!!-3-12-runties-fukt-leav-1.jpg  

Zinc toxicity?  Nute burn?  Pics!!-3-12-beg-.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

dutch.lover is offline Registered+
    check out this link, there are pics for each problem. probably the best 'oops' guide out there. lol. International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!

and you aren't supposed to post twice btw.
    New Flowering Log-------> http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1317077

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans View Post
    I like hot makeup sex though, so sometimes I'll pick a fight just to get laid. I know it's wrong, but it's effective.

rev
    rev is offline Registered+
    thanx. btw it wasn't exactly a double post, I changed some stuff around, but understood...

rev

dutch.lover is offline Registered+
    no prob.
    New Flowering Log-------> http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1317077

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans View Post
    I like hot makeup sex though, so sometimes I'll pick a fight just to get laid. I know it's wrong, but it's effective.

Shermania is offline Registered+
    zinc tox?
    I was here, but now I'm not
    I was here, to smoke some pot,
    I was here, to prove a point
    that lifes a bitch, without a joint.

Weedhound is offline Registered+
    ASD if you read this....click the link in dutch lovers post....
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

"Your deeds show your character."-StinkyAttic

Chronic Chrissy is offline Registered+
    What's your pH?
    Charlie Charlie Over And Out

My New Grow Log Noobs take a look at everything that can go wrong here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-problems.html

My Avatar is for my Puppies. In loving memory of Angel and MJ whose lives were cut far too short just for doing their job far too well. They are deeply loved, mourned and missed. I will love you guys always and forever.