Cannabis.com

Thread: Is this overfert / nutrient burn?

jelloscooter is offline Registered+

Is this overfert / nutrient burn?

About 3 weeks into flowering, and I've had a little PH lockout before, so I was wondering if the nutrients were accumulating in the soil and unleashed when the PH was brought back around... I've also been foliar feeding thinking that there was a micro deficiency.

Could anyone verify if this is indeed overfert / nutrient burn?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this overfert / nutrient burn?-dscf2148.jpg   Is this overfert / nutrient burn?-dscf2149.jpg   Is this overfert / nutrient burn?-dscf2150.jpg  

Is this overfert / nutrient burn?-dscf2151.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

you did a good thing with the foliar feeding, after a few days, it can help you pinpoint your problem ... I would suggest a bit of magnesium deficiency there, but I'm no expert ... check this very good plant guide International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!
    thats a good link

you did a good thing with the foliar feeding, after a few days, it can help you pinpoint your problem ... looks like some of it is still on the leaves ?? ... always dilute your nutes at least to 50% when foliar feeding, too ... I would suggest a bit of magnesium deficiency there, but I'm not real good at diagnosis ... check this very good plant guide International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!
    thats a good link

At first I was using 100% nute solution for foliar feeding, but for the past week or so i've been using a 50% solution. I was thinking that all of those nutrients sitting on the leaves may have contributed.

I had nitrogen and phosphorous deficiencies earlier, as well as PH imbalance, and was trying to nurse it back- being a bad noobie I mixed my spray bottle with a regular strength solution.

Would it be a good idea to let the plant rest for a couple waterings and feed it water with no nutrients?

since you've been having some nutrient and pH issues, I believe I would let it sit with plain neutral pH waterings for a couple days ... also, when I foliar-feed, I re-spray the leaves the following day with plain water, to rinse off the nute buildup from feeding ...

Ah, thanks for the tips. I learn more every day ^_^
    Last edited by jelloscooter; Aug-13-2007 at 19:22.