Cannabis.com

Thread: leaves drooping bad?? pics

golflover123 is offline Registered

leaves drooping bad?? pics

i am growing some bag seed and am around week 6 of flowering in dwc 1st grow...my largest girl recently wilted away and died. now my other plants are looking very similiar to one that died...very droopy leaves...the roots seem to be getting darker but it's hard to tell from the pics.
    ph 5.75
    ppm 1500
    air temp 77-87
    water temp 82
    gh nutes with big bud...super thrive...h2o2
    thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Weedhound is offline Registered+
    uhhhh?? Pics??
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

"Your deeds show your character."-StinkyAttic

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound View Post
    uhhhh?? Pics??
    oops sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leaves drooping bad?? pics-multimed.jpg   leaves drooping bad?? pics-multimed1.jpg  

BobBong is offline Registered+
    Air stone?
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob's CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

You definitely need to lower your water temps.....70 is what you are looking for and you are way above it. Bob makes a very good point also....do you have an airstone in the bucket?
    Haze(y) Grow Log:

You definitely need to lower your water temps.....70 is what you are looking for and you are way above it. Bob makes a very good point also....do you have an airstone in the bucket?
    yeah i have a 4 in bubble disk...just added another one...and will lower my water temp...any other suggestions?
    thanks

i can offer a few but none are SUPER necessary like lowering your water temp is. However they all will help and none will hurt. I'd put in some hydrogen peroxide (3%) at 2 teaspoons a gallon every other day. An oscillating fan blowing on them would help with air flow as well. If you can get your room temps down below 80 that would make a difference.....photosynthesis slows down considerably in temps over 80 F. I can't say if this would apply to your water temp or not....just the room temp.

How often are you checkin your ph? What kind of ppm meter are you using....different ones calculate differently.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:

Also are you using any product like cannazyme....for the roots? If so....don't use the peroxide....can't use them both together.

And lose the superthrive at this stage....all that extra nitrogen can slow flowering down.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:

i can offer a few but none are SUPER necessary like lowering your water temp is. However they all will help and none will hurt. I'd put in some hydrogen peroxide (3%) at 2 teaspoons a gallon every other day. An oscillating fan blowing on them would help with air flow as well. If you can get your room temps down below 80 that would make a difference.....photosynthesis slows down considerably in temps over 80 F. I can't say if this would apply to your water temp or not....just the room temp.

How often are you checkin your ph? What kind of ppm meter are you using....different ones calculate differently.
    i have 2 large oscillating fans on them.
    today i changed the buckets to 3 gal black buckets with 3 different airstones and i just found out the water temp. was way too high (80).
    i rinsed the roots with ph'd water with h2o2 and got the water temp down to 70.i put the ppm down to 800. i hope this helps but it seems it maybe too late???
    do you how long before i should see some change?

Also are you using any product like cannazyme....for the roots? If so....don't use the peroxide....can't use them both together.

And lose the superthrive at this stage....all that extra nitrogen can slow flowering down.
    no cannazyme just peroxide. just did a res. change with no super thrive...thanks...)
    oh and ph meter is a hanna mod #HI98130
    thanks for your help...

That sounds good.....give them a few days. Can't tell if you if it is too late or not....said you lost one already? Watch your ph carefully. I'll check back.....
    Haze(y) Grow Log: