Cannabis.com

Thread: either overfed or overwatered, please help

donniedarko1 is offline Registered

either overfed or overwatered, please help

This is my first attempt at growing, its an indoor plant, the seeds are good, a white widow, blueberry hybrid. Its been growing really slowly but I repotted it a couple of weeks back and it started growing really well.

My problem is that today I watered it at lunchtime and went out, when I came back about 4 hours later the leaves had drooped noticeably. I figured that I probably used too much nutrients in the water I gave it, I just flushed it out but I'm really worried about it, I've tried to attach a picture but the quality on my (only) camera phone is not great.

Any advice or help or points in the right direction would be really appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails either overfed or overwatered, please help-img0243a.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Looks overwatered or under-drained. Any perlite in the soil? Any drain holes in the bottom of the pot?

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    That pot is way too tall for how much soil is in there.
    The soil level should be no more than an inch below the rim of the pot.
    That plant looks wicked stressed. Single bladed leaves are not a good sign unless you are re-vegging a flowered female. Fill out the form at the top of the plant problems section, into which I am moving this thread.

donniedarko1 is offline Registered
    I'm pretty sure that the plant has gone back into vegetative stage (going on what you say about the leaves), the seeds were germinated about 4/5 months ago but growth was really slow due mainly I think to it being in a tiny pot and I repotted it, at that time the smell was noticeably stronger, I reintroduced a bit of discipline into the lighting it got (about 10 hours of sunlight, another 8 under a 120W bulb). The idea that it had gone back into a vegetative phase is new to me so I'm gonna do some reading up on that now

It does have drainage holes in the bottom. But no perlite, originally it was potted in common garden soil but when I transferred it the new soil came from a store bought bag of soil.

I couldn't see the form at the top of plant problems but if you can point me in the right direction I'll fill it in.

I've just checked on it and it looks much better, flushing the soil really seemed to do the trick so the original problem was definately overfeeding, I've tried to attach an updated photo

I really appreciate your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails either overfed or overwatered, please help-img0246a.jpg  

grey1223 is offline Registered+
    Overfeeding is the Number 1 cause of plant problems.