Thread: how can save this plant?

Jobin420 is offline Registered

how can save this plant?

my plant is 3 weeks and two days old, i'm using one CFL 65 watt bulb and reflecter, planted in black gold all purpose organic soil.

the problem is, this leaves are turning pale yellow then turn crispy and fall off, ive also been noticing the tips of all leaves turning brown, am i under ferting, over ferting or maybe overwatering? any help would be nice. thanks..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how can save this plant?-s5001235.jpg   how can save this plant?-s5001238.jpg   how can save this plant?-s5001240.jpg  

how can save this plant?-s5001236.jpg  

polishpollack is offline Registered+
    Needs some fertilizer and why is it tied over like that? I'd release the plant.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Probably overr watering. You shouldn't have to water it more than once a week in that container. And untie it for a couple of weeks to make sure you're not stressing it too much. You might try a little B1 plant food. Most local hardware stores carry it. It helps to recover from shock.

Jobin420 is offline Registered
    Thanks, my girl is all better now; all she needed was some nutes.. I will post a new pic... I bought schultz plant food plus 10-15-10 and it is working very well, thanks for the help guys..