Thread: Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!

Xsphere253 is offline Registered

Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!

I transplanted about a week or so ago.. I've noticed green algae type substances growing ontop of the soil of a few of my clones. One of them looks as if its starting to grow some white fuzzy mold on the top of the soil as well. I'm a newb in the cultivation and this is my first attempt to grow from clones I took from my first plants. I will attempt to attach some pics of them. Any suggestions and comments are eagerly awaited. I read that its ok when the leaves start to turn yellowish as this means they are rooting. Is this the case? I've noticed since I cut them off the main plant there has been growth in each of them.. wheather they look like they are pulling through or not.

Assuming the pictures load.. the first 3 are of some of the clones.. the 4th picture is a good example of the green algae and the last picture is the one with the white fuzzy stuff growin on it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!-pict0007.jpg   Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!-pict0011.jpg   Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!-pict0015.jpg  

Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!-pict0019.jpg   Possible algae / white fuzzy mold PLEASE HELP!-pict0020.jpg  

Malevolent is offline Registered+
    Problem solved, no need for alarm folks we got this baby under control
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

irishgrower2006 is offline Registered
    hi guys . have the same prob with my plants. can u help ? please.

irishgrower2006 is offline Registered
    really need to know what this mould is and how much damage it is doing . my soil looks like the pics above