Well, now I understand why the price of medicine is so high. There is no stage you can't mess up, I ruined at least one jar.
To the first timers, be careful drying and curing. Read all the FAQs and buy a book and read it too. I thought I was doing ok and was paying close attention and noted no moisture fogging of the jar while closed yet mold still formed.
I had what I thought was dry enough medicine to start to cure. I actually thought it was too dry at the start. I've even had the lid off some days but I found two moldy spots toward the bottom of the jar where no air was reaching. I'm assuming I can't smoke it as I see a few nasty mold spore producing mold flowers in the middle of a flower.
If it is not attractive to smoke is it safe to turn into a tincture?