Cannabis.com

Thread: White spots on leaves

GanjaBabe06 is offline Registered+

White spots on leaves

On a couple of my plants, small see through white spots have appeared on the top leaves. I looked for spider mites and could not find any. Anyone know what this is or what I can do about it? The very bottom leaf on some plants is yellow and wilted also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails White spots on leaves-10-9-09-098.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Update

I found really small, black dots on the underside of the leaves where the white spots are concentrated. They are barely visible to the eye with a magnifying glass and as far as I can tell, the black dots don't move.

riderinthedark4 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaBabe06 View Post
    I found really small, black dots on the underside of the leaves where the white spots are concentrated. They are barely visible to the eye with a magnifying glass and as far as I can tell, the black dots don't move.
    I had the exact same problem growing outdoors in Hawaii, and I just made a solution of neem oil concentrate (like a tablespoon per gallon) and water.

If you wanna make this spray, you should add a little dish soap as an emulsifier, like a teaspoon per gallon... Then you just put it in a spray bottle and foliar feed in the late afternoon about once a week.

At least for me, the spots went away soon after starting, but I never got rid of the white spots.

Hope this helps,

-rider

KillerBudG is offline Registered+

Spiders

You got Spider mites mate, Best to do battle with them now before you are half way threw flower and have to accept a petty defeat(Buds/yeild). They breed pretty quick and when there is allot of them its hard to control and rid yourself from them.

~One~
    ~BudG~
    I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. You and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, I dont advocate violence,but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

Thanks. I ended up finding extremely small, reddish mites today. I bought some Fruit & Vegetable insect killer that is organic and hope that it will work.