Thread: 35 days hairs going brown help

wildy7979 is offline Registered+

Angry 35 days hairs going brown help

hi all help needed plz. plants are 35 days on 12/12 and the white hairs are starting to brown a fair bit(sry no pics camara gone tits up)i have had a lockdown but flushed with ph balanced water will it do this coz of the flush, or is it normal, coz the buds not that big, do i have more trouble.dont have a clue wot they are was off a m8.will try and borrow a camera when m8 is home.plz help first grow.
    temps are between 70 at nite and 80 in the day.
    all help would b gratefull..thank u 2 all in advance
    Last edited by wildy7979; Mar-02-2010 at 08:44. Reason: mistype

Islandborn is offline Banned
    Nitrogen Shortage or is that just when fan leaves begin to brown? Perhaps fish emulsion?

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn View Post
    Nitrogen Shortage or is that just when fan leaves begin to brown? Perhaps fish emulsion?
    thanks m8 i was thinking that as ive read lots now,a friend of mine said use hammerhead on its own what has an npk of 0-9-18.
    but i always thought that it needed some n even when budding. any idea what i can add or should i throw this shite out and get something diffrent.
    would prefer something easy 4now as this is my first grow..
    thank you very much all help is good..specialy for me...loool

Markass is offline Registered+
    Anytime on all the plants I've seen at least, the pistils start turning brown when the plant's getting closer to maturation...do you know what strain this is? or is it just something random?
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

weedmaster is offline Registered+
    try and get some pictures up and repost in the growing section under plant problems, alot of the experienced growers hang out in that section of the forum, i'm sure you will get all the advise you need there. best of luck with your grow mate hope all turns out well

Quote Originally Posted by Markass View Post
    Anytime on all the plants I've seen at least, the pistils start turning brown when the plant's getting closer to maturation...do you know what strain this is? or is it just something random?
    thanks 2 help guys its just seed from a m8 was nice weed.i thought 35 days was a bit soon 2 start turning brown andthe buds are not really all that big will add some picys laterbut thank u all and keepur comments comeing all help is needed

weedmaster is offline Registered+
    as markass said it's probally due to maturity, alot of strains only flower for 6-8 weeks so it could be nearing it's end, you should check what color the trichs are for a good indication, if the trichs are clear it's not ready cloudy is ripe and amber is over ripe and gives you the couchlock feeling. 80% cloudy 20% amber is ideal imo.allso the fan leaves can start to yellow at the end.

Dayzt1 is offline Registered+
    I agree with weedmaster - some strains will get brownish hairs early, but that's just the maturity of the buds starting. You'll often see round after round of white hairs while the initial ones turn brownish. You need to get a 30x scope and take a look at the trichs to find out exactly how close they are to completion - weedmaster's guide to the clear/cloudy/amber trich heads is right on... good luck! Remember too - big buds don't always mean better quality buds... some excellent weed comes in smaller bud sizes too!

Markass is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wildy7979 View Post
    thanks 2 help guys its just seed from a m8 was nice weed.i thought 35 days was a bit soon 2 start turning brown andthe buds are not really all that big will add some picys laterbut thank u all and keepur comments comeing all help is needed
    the bud size is going to be purely based on the amount of light the plant's receiving...if it's not getting much light, you wont get much buds
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"