Thread: Max Grow Temp Allowed

bubadutep75 is offline Registered+

Max Grow Temp Allowed

What is the highest the temp that my grow room can get, my plants have stopped growing but the temp is 95 degrees or higher.

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    My understanding is when the roots reach 85 F they stop growing and just exist.
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

cronicmonster is offline Registered+
    I can tell ya this ....Temps inside my greenhouses hover about 90-100 all day. NO problems w/growth here!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Max Grow Temp Allowed-img_0042-60x60-5.jpg  

Dutch Pimp is online now Registered+
    lots of fresh air, will help/offset, high temps...

Dorje113 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Pimp View Post
    lots of fresh air, will help/offset, high temps...
    agreed... mid 90's - 100 no problem with enough air exchange. Strains react differently to temps (high or low) so keep an eye out. Lots of ways to reduce temps if needed. I would be more concerned with high temps toward the end of flowering as some strains might not get the message that it's time to finish. I had a NL strain that turned out a lot better if you got the temps down for the last couple weeks. Not a problem with a lot of Sativa-dom types tho, some of them will turn yellow, drop all the fans and finish very quickly if the temp drops too much.

Thete's a link in my signature that can provide some handy tips for dealing with heat issues.

bubadutep75 is offline Registered+
    Thanks for all the tips, I have my timer set-up now so the lights are off at the hottest part of the day and I just checked the room at its 89 degrees so I think I am good if not I have a full basement I'll just move it down there if they still don't start growing faster.