First of all I'd like to send a general message out to those with plant problems: it helps absolutely no one when the title of your thread says something along the lines of: "help I've got issues!!! Please!!" A title like this is so vague and obvious that it helps nobody. Not the people looking for solutions to similar problems, not to those willing to help you, and ultimately not you either looking for a solution to your PARTICULAR problem.
I'm doing this on my phone so bear with me. I don't have pics but I do have a link that shows some excellent pics of exactly the same things I'm seeing on my ladies. So rather than taking some mediocre pics with my inferior camera pls imagine that these are my plants.
Yellow Leaf Dots Spreading Completely Over Some Leaves (It's not spider mites)
What is your experience level? (first timer, novice, experienced...)novice
.1) Type and wattage of lights. (MH, HPS, CFL's, tube fluorescents, LED's)1000W HPS
.2) Distance from tops? 12"-36"
.3) Reflector type? (cool tube set-up, bat wing, enclosed reflector, bare bulb...)cooltube
.4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? 650 cfm
.5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan?Yes
.6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule?12/12
.7) Specific brand and type of soil, (coco, peat based soilless...) and anything you've added to it. (vermiculite, perlite, worm castings...)DWC using Advanced Nutrients 3 Part
.8) Size of container.7 gallon tub filled with 5 gallon of solution
.9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? no
Your nutrients and water:
10) Source of water? (tap, bottled or filtered) What's it's ph before adjusting?tap. 6.8
11) Method of checking water ph. (ph pen, test strips, aquarium test kit...) ph pen
12) Method of adjusting water ph. (phosphoric acid, white vinegar, hydrated lime, PH Up...) ph up/down
13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) AN 3 part @ 11 ml/gallon for each micro grow and bloom. Botanicare Sweet @ 12 ml/gallon beginning week 4. GH Koolbloom @ 1/4 tsp / gallon beginning week 5. Hygrozyme @ 7 ml/gallon.
14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering?changing res every 2 weeks. Keeping EC at between 1.4-1.9 depending on stage of flower. Usually add 1 gallon of water 2-3 times in the 2 week period. Nutes maybe 1-2 times.
15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...)no
16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate?they go up a few tenths every day. I keep em between 5.2-5.8
17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph? 5.2-5.8 after adjusting
18) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray? no
19) Indoors or outdoors?indoor
20) What size of closet, room or hut?4'x6'x8'
21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off?I don't measure. Feels cool, below room temp or equal to. Humidity isn't measured either. It isn't high though.
22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom?no
23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?)Serious Seeds Chronic and THC Seeds Burmese Kush
24) From seeds or clones? Mother from seed, then cloned from her
25) Is this an autoflower strain? as far as I know, nope
well there you have it. Some other possibly useful info: the strain is supposed to finish in 56-63 days. The spots and crispiness affects the larger fan leaves most. It starts at the tip, then the serrated edges, and finally attacks the whole leaf indiscriminately. I begin to see it during week 5 of flower. But if u take a look at the link above you'll be able to see exactly what's up. Although that thread was hijacked I should point out that Jessie, the original poster of the thread, had very similar conditions. Thanks in advance.