Thread: leaves yellowing in early flowering

paintballer_111 is offline Registered

leaves yellowing in early flowering

It seems that everytime i flower i get a few of these yellow burnt looking leaves just wondering if its normal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leaves yellowing in early flowering-100_1275.jpg   leaves yellowing in early flowering-100_1278.jpg  

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    Depends on where these leaves are on the plant, that first pic is kind of overexposed so it's hard to tell. Lower sun leaves die off during flowering, very normal as the plant sends all it's energy to the flowers. IF you are having problems with the entire plant yellowing then you have other problems unless you're very close to harvest. If you're early in flowering maybe boost your nitrogen, fresh human urine diluted one cup to a gallon of water is a perfect source of nitrogen and is instantly available to your plant. You may also want to consider using molasses during the flowering stage.

CrackLemonade is offline Registered+
    skip the urine if you have psychological issues with smelling your piss in your grow room then smoking your piss. I could use human shit to lube my door hinges but again the psychological issues. I know pee is sterile but my brain don't care.

In the second pic all the leafs are showing signs of over fert. The tips are burnt. The very very tip is ok to be burnt but yours showing more than that. The burn is working is way up the leaf. Try backing of on your ferts on one plant so see if it has any effect, you seem to be just over the optimal range. Maybe piss on the other plants to see if that fixes it too, unless the psychological issues come up.

Also the pics seem to be from different weeks in the grow, yes , no?
    Anything I grow is for personal consumption only. I never ever sell anything. I hate buying it, I hate people making money off me, when its so easy and safe to grow. It is a victimless crime because it never leaves my home.

the86thcreator is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackLemonade View Post
    skip the urine if you have psychological issues with smelling your piss in your grow room then smoking your piss. I could use human shit to lube my door hinges but again the psychological issues. I know pee is sterile but my brain don't care.

In the second pic all the leafs are showing signs of over fert. The tips are burnt. The very very tip is ok to be burnt but yours showing more than that. The burn is working is way up the leaf. Try backing of on your ferts on one plant so see if it has any effect, you seem to be just over the optimal range. Maybe piss on the other plants to see if that fixes it too, unless the psychological issues come up.

Also the pics seem to be from different weeks in the grow, yes , no?
    "I could use shit to lube my door hinges" hahahaha
    My posts are completely hypothetical fiction. The photographs I post were found on the internet. I only post on these forums as a kind of fantasy gardening.