.1) Type and wattage of lights. (MH, HPS, CFL's, tube fluorescents, LED's) 1000W HPS
.2) Distance from tops? 16"
.3) Reflector type? (cool tube set-up, bat wing, enclosed reflector, bare bulb...) Enclosed reflector
.4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? Yes, to lights and exhaust/intake for room with carbon filter
.5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan? yes and yes, stand up 14" circ fans
.6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? 1000w, no idea no heat felt with hand above plants, veg room:20/4
flower room 12/12
.7) Specific brand and type of soil, (coco, peat based soilless...) and anything you've added to it. (vermiculite, perlite, worm
castings...) Sunshine #4, guano, shredded fir
.8) Size of container? 3 gal breathable "cloth" smart pots
.9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? peat pucks i think, i buy my clones when they are 1
month or less old.
Your nutrients and water:
10) Source of water? (tap, bottled or filtered) What's it's ph before adjusting? RO water only
11) Method of checking water ph. (ph pen, test strips, aquarium test kit...)? none
12) Method of adjusting water ph. (phosphoric acid, white vinegar, hydrated lime, PH Up...)? none, no need with RO
13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule? both veg and
flower get feed every other day 3/4 quart per plant. veg: Bio Grow, Bio heaven, Algamic, Bio Root Juice, Fish mix, 60ml of each per
feed. flower: 30ml fish mix, bio grow, bio bloom, top max, 60 ml, 30ml snowstorm ultra, 6ml gravity, per feed.
14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering? only watering with feed. until flush every month.
15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...)? snow storm, gravity in flower
16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate? RO, no flux
17) What is your ingoing water's ph?
18) Do you foliar feed? No, tried for a month, saw no diffence in plants so i stopped.
19) Indoors or outdoors? Indoors, two rooms, one veg, one flower
20) What size of closet, room or hut? veg room 10'x10'. flower 30'x30'
21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off? Temps float from 75-90 degrees, 35% humidity
unless watered in the last few hours then about 45% humidity
22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom? not until the last month, a problem with thrips, bug bombed (doktor doom) once in
both rooms then again 5 days later to be sure. random moth now and then but that's it.
23) What strain are you growing? Durban poisen, redwood kush, purple kush, ak-47, juliet, afgoo
24) From seeds or clones? clones
25) Is this an autoflower strain? No
So my first 30 plants i never had any issues with overwating or too many nutrients or bugs or anything (they are 5weeks into flower now YAY). but 1 month ago i got thrips in both veg and flower rooms and noticed a ton of yellowing/browning/dying leaves on the lower branches, so i treated with Doktor Doom bombs in both according to perfect square footage and then hit both rooms again after 5 days. All thrips are dead, even the eggs! but i'm still seeing yellowing/browning/dying leaves on the lower branches! i trim them off every single plant, but about 2 days later they are back! wtf is going on here?! I thought it was from the thrips, but, now that they've been gone for 2 weeks, i'm still having this issue. i thought it was supposed to be normal in the flower room because that's what i've heard plants do when they start to focus on budding....but why is it happening to my veg room(48 plants, tad crowded!)? veg plants are 4 months old. and were flushed barely a month ago, but i've had this problem for 3 weeks. i don't see any purpling on stems to indicate nutrient burn, everything looks perfect except those stupid leaves! HELP PLEASE! i've also inspected throughly for any more bugs/mold/fungus and even looked up my leaves in the Medical Growers Bible but to no avail. The leaves look like almost every other yellowing/browning/dying leaf pic/thread in this forum, but i don't have the same issues/condition as they do.
any ideas/thoughts would be great! Thanks in advance!