Cannabis.com

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Purple Daddy
  • 2 Post By Rusty Trichome
  • 1 Post By WashougalWonder

Thread: When to start flowering??

B-LO is offline Registered+

When to start flowering??

I was just wondering when you start to flower ? most flowering takes two monthes and i am assuming your plant can grow alot in that amount of time. my plant is a little over a month old so if anyone can help would greatly like the comments..

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

pushit is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by B-LO View Post
    I was just wondering when you start to flower ? most flowering takes two monthes and i am assuming your plant can grow alot in that amount of time. my plant is a little over a month old so if anyone can help would greatly like the comments..
    Whenever you want. Some wait til the nodes alternate. Some people that are limited on room and lights will start sooner. They can double sometimes triple in size during flower. So its all on when you want to.
    You can shear a sheep many times but you can only skin it once.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...shits-ppp.html

Another quick?? I just noticed today that I have a few pistils coming through is this normal? I have it on 18the hours on 6the hours off with a 250few watt MH should I go ahead and put my HPS BULB IN and change to 12/12? Only my big super skunk has hairs my two other AK 48'S don't would appreciate the help ..............

pushit is offline Registered+
    Another quick?? I just noticed today that I have a few pistils coming through is this normal? I have it on 18the hours on 6the hours off with a 250few watt MH should I go ahead and put my HPS BULB IN and change to 12/12? Only my big super skunk has hairs my two other AK 48'S don't would appreciate the help ..............
    Those would be preflowers. Congrats sounds like a girl. Pretty much just means shes ready to flower when you are. You can veg for however long you want and flower when you are ready. No set times. Just whenever is best for you
    You can shear a sheep many times but you can only skin it once.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...shits-ppp.html

So even though i have pistils coming through you can still veg and nothing will happen? I thought the only way to get pistils was to put it into 12/12 ? and once it starts to flower will it or can it turn male?

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    I would wait until the plant is 12-16" tall to go into flower.
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

My plants are bigger then 16" so im going to go ahead and switch it to 12/12 ......they can't turn male at all correct? And when do I start using flowering or bloomig nutes on them?

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    This guy is going to be here 7 days a week asking for questions! I bet his plants grow fast from all the CO2 he's breathing on them while smothering them with attention.
    WashougalWonder likes this.

CanGroIt is offline Registered+
    So even though i have pistils coming through you can still veg and nothing will happen? I thought the only way to get pistils was to put it into 12/12 ? and once it starts to flower will it or can it turn male?
    When pistils emerge during veg it is an indication that it is ready to flower....and showing you sex.... Plants cannot change their DNA structure but it can be altered if stressed.... So, no, it won't turn into a male if it is a true female....but it can hermie on you if stressed....

CGI::::::
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything......
    Their are those who Can and those who cannot, which are you....

The Soil/Hydro Growers Troubleshooting Form....
    PPM's Made Easy to Understand....
    All Newbies Read This....

Thanks for the help appreciate it very much! I would still like to know when to use flowering nutes? do i start now or wait a week ?

CanGroIt is offline Registered+
    Thanks for the help appreciate it very much! I would still like to know when to use flowering nutes? do i start now or wait a week ?
    Sup B-LO??? The questions you are asking have been asked time and time and time and time again.... Do some reading and learn more than what just a few people have to say....

We were all newbies at one point....and no one is going to hold your hand to help.... All the info you need is on this site....it's up to you to find it....

Have fun researching........

CGI::::::
    Last edited by CanGroIt; Oct-12-2011 at 10:31.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything......
    Their are those who Can and those who cannot, which are you....

The Soil/Hydro Growers Troubleshooting Form....
    PPM's Made Easy to Understand....
    All Newbies Read This....

Thanks

They've got a point...right now it's your job to read till your eyes bleed. Most of this info you can find all over this site. But if you get confused or don't really understand something, it's ok to ask.

Keep with your normal watering schedule, but check manufacturers instructions for the flowering nutrient schedule. Go easy with 'em at first, then go full strength if all looks fine.
    WashougalWonder and B-LO like this.

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    CGI-LOL, well I told ya!

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Trichome View Post
    They've got a point...right now it's your job to read till your eyes bleed. Most of this info you can find all over this site. But if you get confused or don't really understand something, it's ok to ask.

Keep with your normal watering schedule, but check manufacturers instructions for the flowering nutrient schedule. Go easy with 'em at first, then go full strength if all looks fine.
    I will quadruple that vote.
    canadianhemperor likes this.
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

MMJ
    MMJ is offline Registered+
    personally i would give them a good flush first then start on the flowering nutes