Cannabis.com

Thread: yellowing leaves.

blacklight68 is offline Registered

yellowing leaves.

my leaves are yellowing at the very bottom set of leaves its the oar shaped one but its not the very first leaves that dont have the razor edge its the set after that its all yellow and the second sets the tips are starting to yellow any help???

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

sawleaf is offline Registered+
    How old are your plants??? If they are over a month, then that could be normal as the lower leaves will sometimes die off. If it is still young, give it a shot of some nitrogen rich fertilizer. Not too, much though. When there is nitrogen difficiency. The plants will pull the nitrogen from the lower leaves to the top of the plant to suport newer growth. That's why the yellowing is at the bottom and working upwards.
    You are the deciding factor in your life!

ahhh, that makes perfect sence... because my dumb brother in the last topic had topped it ok so ummmmm what fert. is high in nitrogen?.. in my garage i have some 15 30 15 all purpose miricle grow....... even tho i have no clue what the numbers are lol

Oh stay away from chemical fertilizers, they are getting less and less popular because they are harsh and effect the taste of your cannabis also. Give your plant a mix of manure, guano, fish emulsion, and seaweed extracts. Or you can buy premixed organic fertilizers also. For a quick shot of nitrogen, dilute some urine in water. 1 part urine to around 10 parts water. This will give your plant a quick does to help it get back into shape.

ok thanx lol, thats helpful i have some pics there looking alot better from the way they were when they were sick just the yellowing leaves, well i have to go thanxx alot..

No worries! Happy cultivation!

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v..._s_1000001.jpg
    thats what it looks like the leaf is at the bottom the other one was the one with dry leaves

Could be the problem with the lack of nitrogen