Cannabis.com

Thread: Remove Yellow Leaves?

Jackle017 is offline Registered

Remove Yellow Leaves?

hey i have 19 plants and there all doing pretty good but sum of the leaves start to go yellow if i cant get to them for more than 2 days so my question is should i remove the yellow leaves or leave them ? get back to me aight pce

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    All right.

Leave the yellow leaves where they are.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Jackle017 is offline Registered
    how can i tell if my leaves are starting to mold? sum of the yellow leaves start getting brown spots on them and then others just totaly dry out and go completley brown and shriveld... any suggestions as to leave the leaves that this happens to or remove them? and it only happens to a couple of the leaves at the bottom of the plant(s)....ok thx get back to me