Cannabis.com

Thread: I believe i have some mold forming on some of the leaves, should i cut those leaves

amdp is offline Registered+

I believe i have some mold forming on some of the leaves, should i cut those leaves

I think its mold growing on some of the leaves, I'm prob. about a week from havesting, humidity is between 50 and 60, (60 just after watering), there is no way that i can get it down and i cant afford a sulfer treatment. should i cut off the part of the leaves with mold on them to keep it from spreading.

any advice would be very helpful.

sorry i don't have a camera to post pics.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    YES.. if you are a week from harvest you should cut off anything that QUESTIONABLE MOLD..

NOW!!!!

Becarefull cut it gently and set it in a plastic garbage bag.. dont let spores and mold dust blow around.......

hopefully you wont open up some big cola nugs and find out that the mold has already got into your BUDS!!!!!!!!

you can only BE......
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    a dehumidifier would help.
    And like 2-3 fans blowing air around.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.