Cannabis.com

Thread: Stunted growth?

Stunted growth?

I am growing lowryders, and lowryders are supposed to go from germ to bud harvest in 2 months. I've had these for 3 weeks going on 4 and it definately doesn't look halfway done. Sorry I have no pics, but basicaly they are only 2-4 inches long, with a small set of real leaves, they have been this way for a week and a half-2 weeks and aren't changing.

I am just wondering what causes stunted growth specificaly. Lack of nutes cause yellowing, etc... but what causes stunted growth?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Kaparski is offline Registered+
    Dont take my advice as 100% correct but I think you light source isnt right/enough. I have a seedling that has grown up to about 2 1/2 inchs since early last week. It could also be not enough nuts or PH of the soil is off. Then again you can observe these changes on the plant.

Is your plant looking very green? Is it wilting up, down, plane?

kdspecial is offline Registered+
    I have over feed my plants in the early stages of their growth. As it was my first grow. Some completly stopped growing. OR at least at any speed that would make me think they are gonna give any decent bud. I can show you some picts later tonight. My leafs went yellow and basically they look like shit. I have started two other seedlings and they have already cauight up to the height of my stunted dead looking plants. and they are only 2 weeks old vs 4 weeks or more iwth my others.

You were giving Ferts from a seedling? I herd this is a wrong thing to do unless you give it about 1/10 the amount per gallon.

I have used only water on my other seedlings and they are looking way better than ever.

I am no expert but I have learned alot

kd special

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Sunting can be caused by:
    high/low temps
    over/under fertilizing
    over/under watering
    plant is rootbound
    not enough light

so if you want specifics post what your other variables are.

Mo. G is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by FeastonThisSHITT
    I am growing lowryders, and lowryders are supposed to go from germ to bud harvest in 2 months. I've had these for 3 weeks going on 4 and it definately doesn't look halfway done. Sorry I have no pics, but basicaly they are only 2-4 inches long, with a small set of real leaves, they have been this way for a week and a half-2 weeks and aren't changing.

I am just wondering what causes stunted growth specificaly. Lack of nutes cause yellowing, etc... but what causes stunted growth?
    I'm curious. What are nutes??? Nutrients??
    Positive Energy Always Creates Elevation