Cannabis.com

Thread: THC Drops

Shadowist is offline Registered+

Arrow THC Drops

Does anyone know about this?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

BOYZNUS is offline Registered+
    BEST THAT I CAN TELL YOU IS,,,,,, I MAKE SUCKERS AND DROPS. BOTH HAVE THC. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

ccfking32 is offline Registered

Thumbs up hey man

whats up dude. i was tryin to find out how to make thc drops.
    you make suckers also???
    i was woundering if its cool with you if you tell me how you make theim>>>>
    thanks

patrick

Subjekt is offline Registered+
    (i posted this in another THC Drop Post but its helpful)

Thc drops? Soak weed for about 4 in a half weeks with grain alcohol or food glycerin in a jar and shake it, when you add the recipe of weed and grain/glycerin then you shake it and let it sit for the time..The dosage is One cup of The Grain/Glycerine and One Ounce of some high grade bud in a quart jar for best results and make sure it is sealed tight. Use a Food Presser to press out the glycerin and bud well and put the liquid in bottles with a eye dropper top or somethin' like it.... enjoy

peace

OK To Make All this better, I’ll put it in order:

Ingredients:
    1 Cup Food Grade Glycerin Or Grain Alcohol
    1 Ounce of Some Grade A Bud(Break up buds, not to small)
    Quart Jar w/ top

Put The Ingredients In a Jar
    Shake For About 5-10 Minutes(each day for 2months)
    Press Out the Glycerin/Grain well (Food Presser or Ricer)
    Put it in Brown Bottles(Recommended) W/ Eyedropper.

Dosage:
    When finished, you can drop a drop or two Under the tongue….

Really Good Strains to Use
    White Widow
    White Russian
    Haze
    Kush
    SourD
    Skunk
    NL
    Ak47

JaySpliff is offline Registered+
    hey man, sounds sick... question is how many drops will that yield? Also if I were to only use a quarter, should I just use 1/4 cup of grain alcohol?
    Thanks man, looking forward to trying this in the future

yea thats just about right measurements, i wouldnt recommend it tho, i would stick to the full dosage but if you can manage to cut the math to a T then go for it....

JaySpliff is offline Registered+
    kk, thanks man!

MNoisy is offline Registered
    Well I can say this officially..I made the drops and tried it on a few different electronic cigarettes and finally found one that worked! Placed about 4 to 5 drops in a carrtidge I emptied out in a e-cigarette from ProSmoke and let me tell you....it worked great! Definitely had a sweet smell to it but almost flavorless and odorless and WORKED AWESOME.

I tried a few other cigs but I dont think any of them had robust enough atmoizers to handle the VG. The e cig that finally worked was from Index of /

VERY EXCITED this worked! Now I can smoke it anywhere as well as have my normal electronic cigarette if I want that. AWESOME!!!!!

TehXine is offline Registered
    I don't have an ounce of bud, and I want to try these drops with about 3g's of good kush.

How can I go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by MNoisy View Post
    Well I can say this officially..I made the drops and tried it on a few different electronic cigarettes and finally found one that worked! Placed about 4 to 5 drops in a carrtidge I emptied out in a e-cigarette from ProSmoke and let me tell you....it worked great! Definitely had a sweet smell to it but almost flavorless and odorless and WORKED AWESOME.

I tried a few other cigs but I dont think any of them had robust enough atmoizers to handle the VG. The e cig that finally worked was from Index of /

VERY EXCITED this worked! Now I can smoke it anywhere as well as have my normal electronic cigarette if I want that. AWESOME!!!!!
    So all you did was put drops in the nicotine cartrige and smoke it, and you got high off that?
    Last edited by TehXine; Feb-01-2010 at 16:57.

wyldeganja30 is offline Registered+
    what is it like hash oil?

MustBeLucky is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Subjekt View Post
    OK To Make All this better, I’ll put it in order:

Ingredients:
    1 Cup Food Grade Glycerin Or Grain Alcohol
    1 Ounce of Some Grade A Bud(Break up buds, not to small)
    Quart Jar w/ top

Put The Ingredients In a Jar
    Shake For About 5-10 Minutes(each day for 2months)
    Press Out the Glycerin/Grain well (Food Presser or Ricer)
    Put it in Brown Bottles(Recommended) W/ Eyedropper.

Dosage:
    When finished, you can drop a drop or two Under the tongue….
    I tried this recipe and it did not work. I think i figured out the problem. I read on the GD recipe that baked the bud to cause decarboxaliztion (def. not spelled correct) (this transforms THCA(no high) into THC(very high)). Now the only problem is i missed a step and have all of this VG/bud mix which is usless unless i find a way to do this after I mixed the two already. So a fair warning to everyone reading this post. Bake your green first.

OrganicGringo is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MNoisy View Post

Did you use the vegetable food grade glycerin? Also what model of E-Cig did you use? I need to do this!

OrganicGringo is offline Registered
    So I did some more google searching on this topic and found several EXACT posts to what MNoisy is posting... Looks suspicious that MNoisy probably works for ProSmoke... SPAMMER>>>