Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: firecrackers in microwave..

terminator is offline Registered+

firecrackers in microwave..

how long do you put them in the mic for? and a g split between 2 crackers is good?

also i havent smoked weed for like 1 month and a half so could i just eat 1/2 of a g and still get a good high? i wanna try and conserve my weed

Nullific is offline Banned
    If its good quality bud then half a gram should work. I don't know about microwaving...
    Wrap them in foil and put in the oven 250-275 degrees for 20 minutes.

cant, mom around..i cut a little debbie brownie in half and put the pb on both sides of that and put 1.5 g's in there about and nuked it for 1:30. after it was done i left it sit for 2 mins and the brownie and the pb had melted a bit..i'll tell you guys if it works out.

my tongue kinda burns from licking the brownie up lol
    Last edited by terminator; Jan-22-2005 at 20:36.

Legend is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator
    cant, mom around..i cut a little debbie brownie in half and put the pb on both sides of that and put 1.5 g's in there about and nuked it for 1:30. after it was done i left it sit for 2 mins and the brownie and the pb had melted a bit..i'll tell you guys if it works out.

my tongue kinda burns from licking the brownie up lol
    definitely, let us know in this thread how it works. i've heard it doesn't work well if you microwave it so i'm curious to see if that's true

I re-read that, holy shit a g and a half! that's a lot to eat if it's chron

i am stooooooooooooooooonnnnneeeeeeeedddddddddddd

it took a long time and came on very slow, too about 2 hours, but now im baked more than i've ever been (never eaten it b4), and i think i could very well still be coming up.

AHHHHHHH I FEEL GREAT LOL

i dont know how good the weed was i havent tried it untill now..but its kicking my ass in a way i've never felt before.

ahh i have such a great body buzz..

me n friend are playing chess online for some reason and i felt like i was strategizing a real war and shit and i can barely type!!

im tingling and feel so comfortable and i cant describe it!
    just a gust of wind i feel every now and then feels so amazing lol
    eating is much different to smoking i think

ahhhhhh i'll update if it gets better!

Thumbs up

i am stooooooooooooooooonnnnneeeeeeeedddddddddddd

it took a long time and came on very slow, too about 2 hours, but now im baked more than i've ever been (never eaten it b4), and i think i could very well still be coming up.

AHHHHHHH I FEEL GREAT LOL

i dont know how good the weed was i havent tried it untill now..but its kicking my ass in a way i've never felt before.

ahh i have such a great body buzz..

me n friend are playing chess online for some reason and i felt like i was strategizing a real war and shit and i can barely type!!

im tingling and feel so comfortable and i cant describe it!
    just a gust of wind i feel every now and then feels so amazing lol
    eating is much different to smoking i think

ahhhhhh i'll update if it gets better!
    cool man, let us know how long it lasted and whatnot. So you just cut a brownie in half, put pb and bud on both sides, put it back together, and microwaved it for a minute and half?

rajking86 is offline Registered+
    AHAHAHAH! This thread has got me rolling.

I love it when he said he felt as if he was strategizing a real war an shit! Good for you, general!

I had the same effects with 2 grams and using the microwave. I used damn good bud too. And everyone said it was placebo. ((i ate it in a cheese sandwhich though)) I did it again last night with just 1 gram ((of bud that gets me high in 3 hits...)) and I was wasstteddd ((serequel helped with that one though)) Microwaves won't kill off the thc as long as it has sometime to absorb into surrounding it. ((butter, cheese, peanut butter, ICE CREAM, etc.))

Chongzbongz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullific
    If its good quality bud then half a gram should work. I don't know about microwaving...
    Wrap them in foil and put in the oven 250-275 degrees for 20 minutes.
    yet another dumb fuking quote... stick a cracker in the oven and it will fuking burn u dumb fucking idiot... i suggest you walk ur dumb ass right off the boards...
    If something goes wrong, blame the guy who can't speak English.

What?!
    I've done this time and time again and my crackers have never burnt...what use is it calling me a "dumb fucking idiot" and telling me to walk MY dumb ass off the boards when you don't even know what you're talking about.
    This is a very popular method for oral ingestion of marijuana.
    Try it yourself, put a ritz cracker in the oven at 250 degrees and its not going to burn.

Mexicanhomeboy is offline Registered+
    but can u put it in the micro?

-shoots gun at chongzbongz-

Did I get you? Don't be such an ass, man. What the fuck? You throw a fit because someone states something. hahah Insane. wow, you just seem like a huge fucking ass. You should really try something before you pretend that you know something. I assure you that the crackers do not burn. I, and friends of mine have used the firecracker method several times each, using microwave multiple times, and the oven once. Never once have my crackers burned. I use bread though now, It tastes better and there's more room to grind the weed so you aren't eating leaves.

IN CONCLUSION:

You're a jackass. I hate Nullific too, but not because he's an ignorant dill-hole.

And yes, you can put bud in the microwave as long as it is GENEROUSLY covered by thc absorbing stuff.

And 1/2 gram? Seems like a bit too small of an amount.

God I fucking love resin.

yeah it was fucking great, i took a little debbie brownie, cut it in half, put a gob of peanut butter on each side, put in a g of grass, and nuked it for a min and a half.

worked awesome and lasted like 6 hours and it probably woulda been longer if i didnt fall asleep when i laid down..

Thanks Encatuse, you're sweet.

::hugs::

the hate! the violence!

Mexicanhomeboy is offline Registered+
    yea well, i think that maybe if u cook nething in the micro, the fatty substance (cheese or pb) will melt way to fast b4 ne thc gets in there
    Last edited by Mexicanhomeboy; Jan-27-2005 at 16:34.

Like I said, you gotta cover it reallllllly generously. PB and cheese both melt. And quick, which is why you really need to make sure theres a ton of it.

it works, i did it. it was great. more. now. no...tomorrow in school :P

NowhereMan is offline Registered+

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanhomeboy
    but can u put it in the micro?
    suggest you pay attention to temp

BOILING POINT 200C (392F)

i do believe thc is destroyed at some piont
    cooking with weed is iffy at best,what works for you well, works for you
    glad yaw sharing info
    never ate weed.had some hash though,swallowed a 3gram chunk once when the cops stopped us,
    i was so stoned the next day i could take a toke off a jiont and feel like i smoked ten
    so eating it and having a slow process of filling your system with thc is to me a really safe way it seems to not get cuaght if that a problem for ya
    and the buzz would last longer ,i assume
    yaw post some more recipes for weedysnacks
    good times to all

Holy cow.. I wish I had three grams of hash to swallow! And to think there's another thread where people are saying "u r so stupid u canot get hi and then fall asleep and wake up high..." I would imagine eating three grams of hash would prove them wrong quite nicely.

-He offered me a spoon overflowing with light golden hash. He said simply "This will be deducted from your share in paradise"-

sharpezor is offline Registered+
    terminator what power did you use on the micro?

from 10 - 100% power

LearyS Disciple is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Chongzbongz
    yet another dumb fuking quote... stick a cracker in the oven and it will fuking burn u dumb fucking idiot... i suggest you walk ur dumb ass right off the boards...
    ive used this method many a time and it works out perfect for me
    For you can lead a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink,
    and you can put a man through school but you cannot make him think- Ben Harper

jonny is offline Registered+
    Heat damages thc yes, but bear in mind joints burn approx 600 degrees C or above,

And your food would be completely ruined at 600 degrees C so it's fine.

THC vapourizes around 200 degrees tho so when people say make sure its well covered, follow their advice, usin something paste-like such as peanut butter would be good because its easier to accomplish a complete seal around the pot so it doesn't all go into getting your oven high

Jonny

XxSouthernLightsxX is offline Registered
    how long do you put them in the mic for? and a g split between 2 crackers is good?

also i havent smoked weed for like 1 month and a half so could i just eat 1/2 of a g and still get a good high? i wanna try and conserve my weed
    ohh man. someone suggested it in another thread... and i tried it earlier today. I took 3 grahm crackers and put pb on the sides to make adouble decker pb weed cake, and put aobut a a gram and a hlaf in. It was regular ol' schwag. the grahm cracker didnt work so well because butter melted out the sides. i ate it earlier, and its aobut 2 1/2 hours, and i'm gettin kinda blazed. i already made another one with bread + more weed to eat tonight. wow i'm hgih.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast