Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW MUCH SHOULD I PUT IN BROWNIES FOR JUST ME?

Not Enough Herb is offline Registered+

HOW MUCH SHOULD I PUT IN BROWNIES FOR JUST ME?

ok im wondering how much weed i should put into brownies im going to b making for myself. i have about 6 g's

any info is great

later
    Leela: "Bender, why did you jump off the boat?"
    Bender: "Everybody was doing it, I just wanted to be popular"

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

For a full batch? You have not enough herb.

Get P.O.D. is offline Registered+
    if your making 12 you need to use somewhere around 14 g's (halfounce) if your making 24 id use an ounce
    Slave Driver...Catch A Fire.

www.bobmarley.com
    www.bonethugsnharmony.com
    www.triplesix.com

ok i made them with only 3 g's. i made about 8. they gave mew a pretty good buzz, i ate 4.

later

bitchiwillslice is offline Registered+
    3 grams for a pretty good buzz?

fuck that.

where's my bong?
    TACT IS FOR THOSE NOT WITTY ENOUGH TO BE SARCASTIC

ya there not worth it id rather smoke with the old bong then grab my oven mitts again

later

crackhheadchris is offline Registered
    can anyone here sell me a bong? i hella need one. it doesnt matter if its used or not just need to get mi self a REAL bong! get me on AIM at igotadollar13

find a store that sells pipes and bongs and buy one :|

later

FlyMeHigh is offline Registered+
    If i want to make brownies for 5 or so people, and i'm using really good nug, is 3 1/8ths enough? i plan to make a small concentrated batch. And is it better to make pot butter or put the weed right into the brownies? anyone have a good recipee using around 3 1/8ths???

ganja is my game is offline Registered+
    my friend said he made brownies with 1 g and he just took the bud and crumbled it into the mix and made it the next day he came to school and he was messed up still i dont know if he was lying or what.
    Influence is Clarity

seriousgrower is offline Registered

Brownies

When making brownies you wannna use anywere from .5grams to 1 gram per person/serving. I used regular brownie mix with mine. But there is a trick to it:

THC is Fat soluable, so you wanna fry the cannabais in butter before you bake your brownies. You then take the butter and replace it with the vegetable oil the package will ask for.

I used 3 grams per a box of brownies (6 servings) and it was a great high, but it took 3 hours to get to its "climax of highness"

You might also want to change up the amount of marijuana based on the potency of the MJ. Here in Seattle our stuff is more potent than a lot of places, so if your growing in LA or somewere with low potent MJ add more weed.

Have a good time

$ Cannabis resin is not soluble in water, but dissolves readily in alcohol, oil, or fat. A recipe without one of those components will not work. Next to smoking, THC is absorbed fastest from an alcohol solution: 20–40 minutes.

$ A small amount of sugar speeds absorption, but a large amount hinders it.

$ A large volume of food slows THC absorption and spreads it out over a longer period of time, weakening the effect. Using the same amount of active ingredient, a teaspoonful of hash jam will work better than a wedge of double chocolate hash layer cake. And the same amount of hash jam will work better on an empty stomach or with a light snack than it will after a full meal.

$ High cooking temperatures destroy THC. Low to medium heat increases potency by converting some precursor compounds to active THC.

$ Though sweet-smelling, the resin tastes slightly bitter. Most people feel it needs sweetener and/or spices, though some like the flavor as is. Different strains also vary in flavor. Test by chewing part of a bud.

$ Optimum dose varies tremendously, depending on the potency of the material and the metabolism of the user. These are guidelines, from moderate to very strong doses for most people: 3 to 30 grams (about 1/10 to 1 ounce) of marijuana, ¼ to 2 grams of hashish, or 1/16 (63 milligrams) to ½ gram of hash oil. If using shake, trimmings, or other low-quality weed, up to an ounce may be needed. Write down the amounts of all ingredients you end up using, so that you can accurately measure and remember portion size for a given dose in the finished product. Unless you’re an experienced hash eater, start small. Some people will get a nice buzz from just half of the low end of these dosage ranges.

-copied from cannabis.com

mikeymike911 is offline Registered

How much weed per BOX

Im planning to use a box of betty crocker brownie mix, which makes approximately 20 brownies. I was wondering how much i should use I was planning on using a ounce (28 grams). The Mix says to use vegetable oil i was wondering if i simmer it in the oil than drain it after or just dump the weed right into the mix?

brad1028 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike911 View Post
    . The Mix says to use vegetable oil i was wondering if i simmer it in the oil than drain it after or just dump the weed right into the mix?

put the ground up weed in the oil and simmer it on low - medium heat for at least 20 minutes or so... choosing to strain the weed out of the oil is up to you. i would recommend it because the brownies will taste way better

J-dubb206 is offline Registered+
    The people saying you cant make them without 14 or a whole O have no idea what they are saying and shouldnt have even posted if they dont know what they are talking about. use the oil technique some people have listed. but let it simmer for about 25 minutes. stirring every 5 minutes. if you want a good powerful high id say use all of your 6 grams.
    Last edited by J-dubb206; Feb-08-2008 at 13:58.

MrTamale is offline Registered

What?

I found a recipe for some brownies that only calls for 5 grams of dank bud for a batch of 32 brownies. I am very skeptical to try it. Here is the link, Pot Brownies
    Tell me what you think.

VapedG13 is offline Registered+
    Dont use the weed direct....get 2 cubes of butter... melt it....add 1/4 oz killer weed....simmer low heat for 30 min (barely boiling)

Use a pulp strainer... pour your weed/butter mixture through it into a glass measuring.... cup youll get 1/2 cup cannabutter.

A brownie mix usually calls for 1/3-1/2 cup vegtable oil.... replace the veg oil with the 1/2 cup cannabutter....put the batter in a 9x9 pan

Bake the brownies at 325 until done...... cut into 9 pieces (each piece is 1"x1")... I will usually eat 1 piece and I'm good for 7-8 hours....

..........................A brownie a day keeps reality away
    Last edited by VapedG13; Sep-13-2009 at 17:14.

Why use butter over oil? Does it matter? Maybe the THC will be easier stored in one? I know it gets stored in fat but maybe it has a preference between saturated and unsaturated fat? I am totally about to do my next science fair on this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTamale View Post
    Why use butter over oil? Does it matter? Maybe the THC will be easier stored in one? I know it gets stored in fat but maybe it has a preference between saturated and unsaturated fat? I am totally about to do my next science fair on this.

Butter is a milk base and thats whats releases/collects the THC ....People make Cannabutter not Cannaoil

.............................Try this for a 1 person high................................

Get 1-2 gs of killer weed...1 cup water.... 1 cup milk.

Mix the water and milk together bring to a boil add the 1-2 gs weed to the mix and simmer on a low boil for 30 min.

The water evaporates during the simmer.... use the pulp strainer as above pour the mixture through the strainer into a mug....you end up with 1 cup

Add some hot chocolate or tea ....let it cool and chug a lug.....6-8 hour high
    Last edited by VapedG13; Sep-13-2009 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by VapedG13 View Post
    put the batter in a 9x9 pan

Bake the brownies at 325 until done...... cut into 9 pieces (each piece is 1"x1")... I will usually eat 1 piece and I'm good for 7-8 hours....
    1"x1" would be 81 brownies. 9 brownies would be 3"x3". I heard 5 grams of dank in an 8x8 would give you 32 doses. Thats 1"x2" brownies. Someone please give me clarity!! Tell me if this is a good plan... I will do 7 grams in an 8x8 and cut it into 30 pieces. Will a piece get me high?

A 9 inch x 9 inch pan.....cut the brownies into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces... gives you 9 doses per batch...about .75g per person.....30 is like .20g per person

If you have a low tolerance then cut it into 18 pieces (1/2 inch x 1/2 inch) about .45g per person

Remember eating as not the same as smoking...you think your not high and then 2 hours later your wipedout.....It takes atleast 1 hour to start feeling the effects of eating MJ
    Last edited by VapedG13; Sep-13-2009 at 17:43.

I am making these to sell. I will do 7 grams and cut it into 16 pieces. Do you think they will still be potent? I can't have people complaining about it and coming for refunds. Most of the people I will sell to smoke once to six times a day. And I am using some dank ass cali hits you like a train when you smoke it.

JayJayW is offline Registered+
    If its all keep, how much would you put in? Obviously it shouldnt be the same. Probably tastes better.

Italiano715 is offline Registered+
    Mannnnn, put a good qtr. of the keef in their and you will be LIT! That's what I want to do. Now I need a nice grinder to catch a whole qtr. of keef. Should take me a couple weeks. I smoke a lot. I like it a lot lot lot (Dumb and Dumber )
    "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it every where."
    - George Washington

"A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach." L. Ron Bumquist: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

seventhc is offline Registered
    [QUOTE=VapedG13;2022492]Butter is a milk base and thats whats releases/collects the THC ....People make Cannabutter not Cannaoil

Actually people do make cannaoil, I make it all the time, it has fat in it and it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast