Thread: Eating Straight Keef

munky871 is offline Registered

Eating Straight Keef

Recently a patient of mine gave me some keef back that they had made. Its from a very high grade smoke, but it was too dry when they keefed so theres a little more leaf in it then one would like. Since there is a fair amount of leaf in this, it tastes horrible. So my question is, whats a good way to eat it?

Should I bake even keef for a short amount of time? Can I just sprinkle it on some toast and go?

I've never cooked or ate with just straight keef so any help would be much appreciated.

By the way...I really don't have much...probably like an average pill bottle full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by munky871 View Post
    Recently a patient of mine gave me some keef back that they had made. Its from a very high grade smoke, but it was too dry when they keefed so theres a little more leaf in it then one would like. Since there is a fair amount of leaf in this, it tastes horrible. So my question is, whats a good way to eat it?

Should I bake even keef for a short amount of time? Can I just sprinkle it on some toast and go?

I've never cooked or ate with just straight keef so any help would be much appreciated.

By the way...I really don't have much...probably like an average pill bottle full of it.
    please... tell me you're kidding.

Jizzle Blizzle420 is offline Registered+
    what do you mean there is leaf in it?
    "The only thing standing in between me and total happieness is reality... and the cops."

The war on drugs is a war on me. Since when the fuck did I become Americas enemy?

STAND UP!

savagepossum is offline Registered+
    noooooooooooooooo! don't do it!! i could of smoked that an actually got high!
    war pigs keep on marching

nightlight is offline Banned
    just smoke it as is. if it wont press from too much leaf then just sprinkle it every now and then.

not_the_kitty is offline Registered+
    A pill bottle full?? thats a lot of damn kief...but anyway just make firecrackers but with kief instead of weed. I have done it before and it works fine as long as you make them correct....organic peanut butter, 2 crackers, spread peanutbutter on crackers and sandwich kief in between and cook for 22 min at 320 degrees farenhiet on tin foil, and I put an extra sheet of foil laying on top so the crackers arent so burnt....and enjoy. Make sure all kief is coverd in peanutbutter or it will vape away and be wasted.