Thread: Cannabis Cream

jessem98 is offline Registered+

Cannabis Cream

Hey all, so like many others i thought i'd venture into the world of eating cannabis.

I was thinking of simmering about 1.5-2 grams in 18% Neilson cream, and then making tea or something. Will this be efficient like organic PB, or Butter? It says 3 grams of fat per 15 mL on the nutritional info...

Heres the nutritional info - Calories in Neilson Dairy - Neilson 18% Cream (UHT Pasteurized)

Ill be making this for me and my gf. We both smoke daily, so how much should we be putting in (gram a peice?) to get us high, not buzzed.

Thanks in advance for any help that i may recieve
    NIN > all

Coelho is offline Registered+
    Well... undoubtely butter or PB are far more efficient, as their fat content is greater... anyway... anything with fat in it can be used, if you take enough time to the THC dissolve in it.
    I dont know how many hours it would take... try to search some recipe with milk and weed, to have some notion of how much time.
    Anyway... remember to grind your weed as fine as possible, as it helps the THC absortion.
    And for the amount, when i make weed edibles/drinkables, i put about 3x the amount i usually smoke... for me its enough...
    So, good luck, and any questions just ask!