Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By psychedelick
  • 1 Post By drudown11
  • 1 Post By tlranger

Thread: Turning hash oil into edible oil?

psychedelick is offline Registered

Turning hash oil into edible oil?

kay, I have 3gs of pure hash oil, meant for smoking. How do I make it into oil that can be digested? Should I put the hash oil in a pan with vegetable oil and let it simmer while stirring in order to melt it?
    painretreat likes this.

TANKJR is offline Registered+
    NOOOO! not veggie oil! Use unsalted REAL butter! See your other post!
    No matter where I go....there I am! It never ceases to amaze me!

"'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky..." Jimi Hendrix

I'm so old, I can remember buying "lids" of weed for $10 and it had nothing to do with weight or jars, it was just as much as you could cram into a sandwich bag...Me

VOTE TO LEGALIZE INDUSTRIAL HEMP!
    VOTE TO LEGALIZE MEDICAL MARIJUANA!
    Not everybody has legal access yet!

brett622 is offline Registered
    Can you use coconut oil or coconut milk, instead? The coconut oil is better helping the body to assimilate the product.

drudown11 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by brett622 View Post
    Can you use coconut oil or coconut milk, instead? The coconut oil is better helping the body to assimilate the product.
    YES YOU CAN AND ITS AWESOME. Use the coconut oil rather than milk, it gives you a much more potent product. All of the hardcore cannabis cooks in WA state use coconut oil for baking, i feel like its cleaner.
    skymama65 likes this.
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

tlranger is offline Registered+
    Use the whole range of products, but lately got very nauseated during wedding preps. Friend(Bigfoot) from out west jumped into help, actually was his mate that worked. A little butter, or cream, or coconut milk in small pan, warmed enough that oil (good heavy dose) mixed into the fat. Said I needed a little heat to activate the thc. Added mix to my sweet tea, and it did well well. For rid of nausea, and caught a nice buzz. Very little heat.
    nugssgalore likes this.
    I am no expert! Just been farming awhile peace tlranger Cannabis Circuit Rider
    IT'S ALL A SYSTEM, THE SUM OF ITS PARTS --
    I'm a low tech man, in a high tech world.
    You ain't seen nothin yet-hit me with your best shot-the more I see the less I know-

lipps is offline Registered+
    Use a cooking thermometer and keep the mix at 210-225 for ten minutes to convert the cbc and thc to their active forms, that's what I read haven't done it so if anyone knows more chime in.