Cannabis.com

Thread: PLEASE HELP-HOW DO YOU MAKE 420 TOPICAL SPRAY

JGSE is offline Registered

Angry PLEASE HELP-HOW DO YOU MAKE 420 TOPICAL SPRAY

I AM A CANNABIS PATIENT I BUY FROM A PHARMACY AND THEY HAVE 420 SPRAY AND IT IS REAL GOOD.I TRIED TO MAKE SOME BY PUTTING BUD AND LEAF INTO ALCOHOL BUT IT ISN'T THAT GOOD. ANY GOOD IDEAS

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

dark0ne is offline Registered+

Lightbulb WHOA!

420 topical spray? umm, i think there is something about cooking bud w/ olive oil. i think but i have never heard of a spray. i assume that you have some erb besides the spray that their giving you. if so look up some of the recipies on this site. there a good alternitive to smoking, or you could roll a doobie and relax. just my opinion.

ingrade souls condemed for all eternity, sustained by lust a dominering deity.

kr1Nx01 is offline Registered+
    For a crude extraction, mix your bud/leaves with pure acetone instead of alcohol. Put your herb into a sealable container, fill enough acetone to suspend the herb, then shake for 5 minutes. Filter and drain the acetone solvent and save. Mix the herb again with fresh acetone, and repeat these steps two more times (shake/filter). Allow the collected acetone to evaporate completely, and you'll have a crude thc oil extract (still contains non-cannabinoid essential plant oils and stuff). You can then mix the oil with alcohol to drink, fatty food to eat, or mix with some sort of non-toxic, non-polar solvent for a topical spray.

JGSE is offline Registered

i went to the phamacy today they told me it was hash spray any ideas how to make it ?

i went to the pharmacy today and they told me it was hash spray any ideas how to make it ?

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1Nx01
    For a crude extraction, mix your bud/leaves with pure acetone instead of alcohol. Put your herb into a sealable container, fill enough acetone to suspend the herb, then shake for 5 minutes. Filter and drain the acetone solvent and save. Mix the herb again with fresh acetone, and repeat these steps two more times (shake/filter). Allow the collected acetone to evaporate completely, and you'll have a crude thc oil extract (still contains non-cannabinoid essential plant oils and stuff). You can then mix the oil with alcohol to drink, fatty food to eat, or mix with some sort of non-toxic, non-polar solvent for a topical spray.
    Probably this guys idea, just use hash instead.
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.