Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Dragon

jupiter is offline Registered

Green Dragon

A recipe i found a long time ago, and none of my friends knew it when i did it... some where affraid ... but it was really cool.

! ! ! quite strong stuff anyway ! ! !

Take a bottle of vodka, 1 liter is cool, 2 liter is better
    Take lots of small branches (those of the buds with many crystals (they have to be very dry))
    Take sugar, or better: vanilla sugar

drink a little vodka when you begin... can't hurt
    put all the branches in the vodka, the bottle should at least be half full with branches... (i'll post a pic when my friend brings the bottle back)
    and put 1/2 inch of sugar in the bottle...
    shake it like hell till the sugar has solved... it it solves too easily, but some back... the vodka has to be almost saturated with sugar. shake ... shake...
    now put the bottle in some dark place and let it there for a month... you cab shake it from time to time (NOT OPEN IT)
    after a month, open the bottle and add vanilla sugar... or vanilla and sugar... gives a nice taste (not much vanilla since vanilla has MUCH taste).
    when that's done... shke it, and put the bottle back for another month in the dark...

the vodka should turn yellow, then green , then brown... the process dosnt stop... the vodka gets darker with time...
    after 2 months of total it is a very good (and powerfull) drink... (i tested)
    i'm letting a bottle for 4 months for the moment... you'll have some news...

a friend of mine tried the same with a dry white rhum... according to him it's even better (i did'nt tasted though :'()

have phun and don't forget to drink that moderatly as it's quite effective

Dingo is offline Registered+
    ah yes great stuff..... the alcohol dissolves all the thc glands off the plants ... but i wouldn't recomend leaving your weed in there to long though as the longer ya leave more rubbish is extracted.. .like clorophyll.

jupiter is offline Registered

not smoked

most of toxic stuff that would solve into the alcohol will just evaporate when served in glasses.
    for what biological substances dissolved (chlorophile you mentioned), they aren't toxic to eat... it's just like in a letuce
    I brought back my bottle, it's now mixed since 7 weeks, i'll try to post a picture soon

Day Dreamin Faze is offline Registered+
    has anyone tried this with just buds and not steams? if so post how it went i really want to try this but odnt have steams.,.,.and does anyone have pics?

Day Dreamin Faze is offline Registered+

Chrondondo is offline Registered
    But what is the best method of preparing green dragon, is this it, or is boiling better? i have heard of both

rnf232s is offline Registered+
    I would say with alcohol because THC is soluble in alcohol and not in water so boiling wouldnt do nearly as much. Also by doing this method you can let it sit for weeks and weeks and therefore let the alcohol extract the THC in high amounts.

DrGonzo is offline Registered+
    if you want to go really hardcore, heat the alcohol slightly...as in, put your pot in your booze, then seal (seal, not close...make sure its airtight!) the bottle, and put it somewhere warm. next to a water heater, under a radiator, inside your car engine (which seems like an awful, awful idea, you probably shouldn't do that) but you get the idea. just make sure to use a glass bottle, since it doesn't melt like plastic. unless you're keeping it in the oven, which is also a pretty bad idea...

plus, if you keep it warmer, it won't take nearly as long to osmose the THC, you could probably drink it in about two weeks...
    OMGOMGOMGOMG 2 ounces of mushrooms, all for me! I need somebody to eat them with now

How much of this do you usually take in order to fuck you up. I do this a lot with other herbs and I know usually 5 drops is equivalent to a full cup of tea, but I dont know how that would relate to bud.

Brainhaze is offline Registered
    Hey Jupiter, It was Feb-28-2004 since your last post. Man,I've been waiting for the pic of the stuff for a long time, any chance you can still post it
    THNX for the recioy anyways. BTW - can you do same with roaches mixed w/ stems?

geoffrowley19 is offline Registered+
    im dumb man i dont get this... does it mean that all u do is drop some weed into some beer in like a glass jar or osemthing, wait like 2 weeks and then drink it, and ull get high?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrowley19
    im dumb man i dont get this... does it mean that all u do is drop some weed into some beer in like a glass jar or osemthing, wait like 2 weeks and then drink it, and ull get high?
    You would have to use some sort of liquor with higher amounts of alcohol. Beer doesnt have enough alcohol in it to do much good at all. The higher the alcohol content the better to get out more THC.

apsinthion is offline Registered+
    How about absinthe? loads of alcohol and the finished product would probebly still end up green.

Rahein is offline Registered+
    Can you make Green Dragon out of Schwagg? I got .35 oz of it left that I need to use before getting some better weed. How much do I use?

It might work good in absinthe, but absinthe tastes like shit without weed in it. I bet it would be undrinkable with it.

LonerStoner is offline Registered+
    Everclear works great, take that schwagg and stuff it into a fifth, or pint even, of everclear. Stash it behind your dryer or somewhere comparably warm, and forget about it for a month or so. Makes a great sipping drink, shots'll kill ya, but mixing it with Sprite or 7Up is by far the way to go.

Not Enough Herb is offline Registered+
    sounds good guys

im saving up stems

later
    Leela: "Bender, why did you jump off the boat?"
    Bender: "Everybody was doing it, I just wanted to be popular"

Nosehit is offline Registered+
    Everything you wanted to know about cannabis tincture
    http://forum.thenook.org/index.php?showtopic=28220
    REALITY is only a concept for people who can't handle DRUGS

NineInchNails is offline Registered
    Bummer ... none of the links work. Sounds like excellent info too.

Can you guys update you links?

grumio is offline Registered+
    check out this thread in the Concentrates forum here

Thanks for the link.

I went ahead and made a large batch using vodka.

1. I went with 34g of very nice bud. This equates to 1g of bud per shot of vodka.
    2. I cut it up into pieces, baked it at 225F temp for 30 min
    3. Ground it to a powder using a coffee grinder.
    4. I placed the ground bud into 1500ml of vodka (2 bottles placed in a 1/2 gal jar). I didn't bother to heat or warm the vodka at all though.
    5. I then placed the glass jar on top of my furnace with is nice and warm then covered it with a box (to keep out of sun light).

I hope it turns out alright after a few months.

Thanks for the link. I'll likely make a batch of concentrate soon.

I wanted something more of a novelty type drink ... initiation drink for friends to take shots of rather than spiking a drink with a few drops. Basically less potent by volume.

nwodreciffo is offline Registered+
    so... Save up all your stems, throw them in a pint of vodka and let it sit for a month? That's all you do? Exactly how many stems do you need?

Coelho is offline Registered+
    Damn... this IS a very old thread indeed!
    It was started March 02, 2004... some months before my first time smoking... its a LONG time indeed!

monkeywrench is offline Registered+
    Everyone in this thread tried the tincture and died from it, evidently.

wman44 is offline Registered+
    ^
    lol...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast