Cannabis.com

Thread: Cakes with weed?

nrishiraj is offline Registered

Cakes with weed?

I have made cakes using hash, has anyone tried it with green (weed)? do you get the same effect, my friend tells me that it doesn't melt properly?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Quote Originally Posted by Corniculatus Melanus
    whenever i bake with cannabis, i just use cannabutter. that way, nomatter what you use to make the butter (hash, trim, buds), it always works, cuz it goes with any recipe that requires butter.
    I don't know what cannabutter is. Can I just use normal butter with the green?

Thanks

chugger33 is offline Registered

Thumbs up

I am a chef and have found thru lots of trial and error that the best tastin and most effective recipe is for pound cake using cannabutter. IT'S CALLED POUND CAKE FOR A REASON, ALL INGREDIENTS ARE MEASURED BY THE POUND ( 1 pound of cannabutter). All I can say is " not going anywhere for a while" The next best is banana nut muffins .

Let me get this straight. At the moment, the way I make a cake is like this: I melt the butter in a pan then I throw in the hash (it's already crumbled) I then leave it to boil for a few minutes. Leave it to settle for a another few mins in the pan. I then leave it in room temperature overnight or a few hours until it's kinda like solid.

I then add that butter into a mixing bowl and add the other ingredients in i.e. caster sugar, self raising flour etc and I use an all-in-one method.

From what I have explained above, did I make Cannabutter?

My main question is can I just simply use green instead of hash? Because I have been told that I can't do this and that it doesn't come out right?

Thanks guys.

Sensi Super Skunk is offline Registered+
    Let a person walk alone with few wishes, committing no wrong, like an elephant in the forest

I just made the cake and made a mistake I just mixed the butter with the weed. I didn't take the buds off and it was dry. When the cake was made, it tasted disgusting.

bakpain is offline Registered+
    dude, these guys are confrustering you... chek out my recipe for Patientís choice poppy seed RX-bread, look in recipes under "best canna-oil recipe + best pot dish EVER"

can I use skunk to make cannabutter? anyone tried this yet?