Thread: CAN YOU MAKE BROWNIES WITH SHAKE ?

warmflash is offline Registered

CAN YOU MAKE BROWNIES WITH SHAKE ?

Does anyone know if you can make effective brownies with shake? And if so, how much shake do you use to create an 8 x 8 tray of tasty magic brownies.

arcticspyder is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by warmflash
    Does anyone know if you can make effective brownies with shake? And if so, how much shake do you use to create an 8 x 8 tray of tasty magic brownies.

You can make the brownies, however, you need to break the MJ down in butter before you put it in the brownies. Simply find a brownie recipe that calls for butter and replace with magic butter.

puffpuffand away is offline Registered+
    sorry, but u donot have 2 make butter ...heat activate thc...so i just add the leaf, and i get fantastic browniesyes leaf or shake r good..u just have 2 use a bit more than if u use bud,,,may b an oz of shake or just leaf, 2 a box of brownie mix...good luck...let me no how they trun out... >>>1 box of mix, an oz of weed only use 1 egg, a half cup of(soft) sweet creamery butter...make sure u mix the weed and the brownie mix realy good b 4 u add the rest of the stuff...this way ur browbie,s will all b the same potencey

puffpuffand away is offline Registered+
    heat activates thc...so it only make sence ,that if u heat the weed making ur butter, ur useing up some of the potencty...just add wat ever kind of weed u want in2 ur mix, and then bake um...u will defenetly get a better hi

cygnustaxt is offline Registered+
    yeah thats dumb, then you're going to have weed all in your brownies and thats kind of gross. You can make weed butter or weed oil. I've done oil a few times and it works just fine.

Kush Over is offline Registered+
    Actually, my cousin's old lady made banana bread with a half ounce of shwag; cut up, seeds and stems removed, then added to the mix. We got pretty fucked up.
    "I didn't inhale." - Bill Clinton
    [ A Presidential candidate at the time ]

"Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!" - General George Washington
    [ A note to his gardener at Mount Vernon, on the year 1794 ]

"First they ignore you; then they mock you; then they punish you; then you win." - Mahatma Ghandi
    [ Indian independence leader ]

cygnustaxt is offline Registered+
    i dont like using any kind of bud or nug in baking. I usually just get a half to bake and keep the bud to smoke haha.