Thread: Bud Brownies: i need the best recipe

MariJooWanna2k6 is offline Registered

Thumbs up Bud Brownies: i need the best recipe

okay, i need a good recipe on how to make bud brownies ( i kno, so basic)
    i used ta have dis chick make em for me all da tyme, and dem shyts got me so high, and never cared to ask how she did it.... im real bad with directions, so if your good at dat shyt, i need all da details... also, is der a way ta make bud cookies???

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

greengiant1980 is offline Registered+
    brownies

4 oz chocolate
    4 oz butter
    5 oz sugar
    2 eggs
    3 oz flour
    nuts, choc chips, weed(i find about 10g enough), hash etc.

method:
    1 melt chocolate and butter gently
    2 allow to cool slighty and beat in eggs followed by sugar
    3 stir in flour + nuts etc until combined.
    4 bake in a moderate oven (180c)for 25 mins(it will still be slightly soft) and allow to cool
    makes approx 10-12

Cookies:
    4 oz butter (soft)
    6 oz sugar
    1 egg
    6 oz flour
    1 tsp baking pdr
    5 oz chocolate chips
    10 g weed

1 mix butter and sugar until combined
    2 gradually add egg
    3 stir in all dry ingredients in and mix until combined
    4 shape into a roll with tin_foil and refrigerate until hard
    5 cut into 10-12 slices and bake at 180c for 7-10 mins (space out well as they will spread)
    6 allow to cool slightly on tray before you remove them.

or just mix weed through shop bought cookie dough

happy eating
    ho ho ho

scooterjay is offline Registered+
    i just made a pan of alice b toklas brownies

1/2 the mix in betty crocker brownie mix
    1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup oil, one egg
    4-8 tbsp ghee (all that you will make)

to make the ghee, mix 1/4 to 1/2 oz. into one stuck of butter, melted. let the mixture slowly simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. cook for 15 min over low heat. drain off the liquid, strain the cooked mess in cheesecloth to get all the butter out and let it sit in a fridge for awhile, till it firms up. incorporate into the brownie mix as stated above. bake in a small greased pan for 25-30 min. at 350 degrees. let stand til firm when ya pull em out of the oven. i can't wait to try them.

Quote Originally Posted by scooterjay
    i just made a pan of alice b toklas brownies
    yessir, they are just fine!

i'll do that again! the ghee method works well......nice stumble cakes were made

SneakerPimp is offline Registered+
    I made some 2 days ago, just changed the 1/4 cup of oil to 1/4 of oil AND THC (Simmer hot oil with 1/8 to 1/4 of Shwag)... High lasted almost 12 hours after eating a few... bad if you have to work the next morning...
    GENERATION X IS DOIN' FINE
    WE DON'T CARE WHAT'S NEXT
    WE WANNA BLOW OUR MIND

you tellin me? i slept til noon the next day, went outside for a marlboro and got all woozy feeling. never been hung over like that before! got two more, saving them for a rainy brownie day.

damn I made some again last night and they were so potent I passed out last night and I have no memory whatsoever of when and how!
    I ate maybe 4 brownies and smoked quite a bit as well, but the brownies have that really different high, you can feel it, almost a drunkenedness.
    I put over a 1/2 a Z of Weed mixed with 1/2 cup of oil, brought to boil and let simmer for a few minutes and mixed it in the batch.
    I may have added too much cos everyone who tried them said they could taste the weed quite a bit.... but basically they work very well and personally I dig the taste!
    If you do this method, make sure you dont let the pan get too hot or burn the oil, the smell is impossible to get out of the house, I burned the weed once when I heated it up in the oil and people could still smell it 2 days later in the house.
    WE WANNA BLOW OUR MIND

i burnt my first try. probably a quarter or so, smelled up the kitchen but no harm done. i lowered things down, added another 4g or so and simmered for 15 minutes, stirring and "pooling" the mixture at one end of a tilted pan. i'd pool then i'd stir. finally strained everything thru a coffee filter, pressing out the dregs from the chaff. solidified said runoff and added it (far less than a stick's worth now) to 1/2 brownie mix from mrs. betty crocker. stupid smile, television and then no recollection (as well) of going to bed and why the hell was in now 12 noon?

MariJooWanna2k6 is offline Registered
    maaan, fuck you all very much... <~~ its goin on 1:00am and this is how i feel..... <b>those damn brownies</b>, definatly gonna be a super bowl favorite... .... thank you all for your splendid recipes

thats funny... lol
    WE WANNA BLOW OUR MIND

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    greengiant980: What an awesome post! I'm going to try the cookies in a few hours with left over harvest leaves and such. Nice!

RastaKaze is offline Registered+
    also cannabutter is good and chowder just so you and all know the "pot has to be cooked somehow" to be orally active thing is a total myth, you could pop a gram of fire and be feeling the effects within the hour

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    also cannabutter is good and chowder just so you and all know the "pot has to be cooked somehow" to be orally active thing is a total myth, you could pop a gram of fire and be feeling the effects within the hour
    Ya, I know it was myth because before I even tried smoking dope, I traded a Nirvana CD for like, I don't know, a 2gram nug of weed. I just ate it at lunch time and about 30min later, I swear this cop was following me and I would get busted . Turns out I was just high.

i have tried both methods of eating....extracting with fat (butter) and straight munching on the greenage. both work, the extraction with fat works better with a small amount. can't wait til harvest time when i can make some more brownies!

sheist is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowchowderforyou
    I just ate it at lunch time and about 30min later, I swear this cop was following me and I would get busted . Turns out I was just high.
    wait.. i thought thc was heat activated and just eating bud wouldnt do shit (which is why we put a lighter to it n smoke it..?) i KNOW i read that part somewhere on this forum.. which is the truth??

and to all the cooks... how much yield do u get when u bang out the brownies?? how many brownies do your recipes make?

RastaKaze is offline Registered+
    temperature does NOT matter for oral ingestion, erowid's been saying it for years. yea with butter and a little raised temp you might break down more thc, allowing u to get high off less, but by no means are you "activating" the thc

rob2t3s is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MariJooWanna2k6 View Post
    okay, i need a good recipe on how to make bud brownies ( i kno, so basic)
    i used ta have dis chick make em for me all da tyme, and dem shyts got me so high, and never cared to ask how she did it.... im real bad with directions, so if your good at dat shyt, i need all da details... also, is der a way ta make bud cookies???
    i hope you burn your weed.