Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Has any one tried to eat just weed

MR. NICEGUY is offline Registered

Has any one tried to eat just weed

Has any one pulled out all their stems and ate just a gram of dank, not mixing it with any brownies just straight up eating there bud? I would imagine it would be pretty hard to swallow and probally not go down to smooth. Just wondering....
    clubbedbabyseal likes this.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    lol ive thought about that so many times like lol i'll sit there and smell the bud and breath deep smelling it before i smoke it then pretend to take a bite lol i do it with like every new bag i get, lol its like tradtion type thing
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

lol. When I finished off a baggie of weed there were some pieces in the corner I couldn't get out with my fingers. ((It was like a mini baggie)) and I just stuck my tongue in it and ate the little pieces. So.. not really what you're talking about. But yeah.. and I was stoned at the time.
    ducthyroller#1 likes this.

Vantage is offline Registered+
    i tried it..either it was me just getting light headed kinda for no reason or it was that. i ate a gram.

kyle is offline Registered+
    i usually chew on the stems wile i smoke my bowl, and the little shake pieces that fall out i usually just eat them, but im not gonna take my bud and eat it
    I still imagine the day i come downstairs in the morning for some cereal and pour straight bud in my bowl
    We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll
    -Black Sabbath

mikee1422 is offline Registered+
    Neve ate weed or stems but have ate hash, sheez talk about a out of body experience, closest thing to peyote....

ineedskillz is offline Registered+
    I got in a little scap with this dude at the pub and got arrested by the piggers..
    Anyways I had 1/8 of bud on me and was scared they would find it..So on the way to the station I ate it.. It tasted like shit and i almost choked..I remember one of the cop's looking through the screen in the car asking me if I was alright. lol
    never got cought with it "a good thing" got high as fuck "another good thing" but the god dam taste was horrid..It was superb bud to..
    built2spill likes this.
    Puff Puff Pass

chris420 is offline Registered+
    i eat the stems at times when i smoke too seeds also
    ''Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a small vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're just the imagination of ourselves.''

Climbing High is offline Registered+
    man, dont eat your seeds, plant them. growing weed is so fucking nice... no dealers, no money, just a shitload of weed. peace.

chris420 is offline Registered+
    i am gonna plant some seeds, ive tried it once but it never worked it just died.. i might be getting some afghani seeds, ima plant those
    ''Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a small vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're just the imagination of ourselves.''

Hektik is offline Registered+
    Out of each fat ounce me and my homie buy we feed his dog like a gram of skunk. lol fucker gets so baked. he also eats the flammin roaches sometimes

Psych is offline Registered
    Eating raw weed does fuck all. You could eat 10 ounces of the finest raw skunk and feel nothing at all. You need heat to activate the thc, hence it being smoked/cooked.

Everyone who gets high on raw weed is living a big placebo
    Kronic1420 likes this.

NODIE is offline Registered+
    nah that aint true. i remember i had a sweet and i couldnt smoke it. then i was thinking bout eatin it. i went to tha back of my house and ate half. that shit was nasty i was gaging,but man 10 mins lata i was fucked up . it wasnt a great feelin though, i'd rather smoke it.

yoda is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Psych
    Eating raw weed does fuck all. You could eat 10 ounces of the finest raw skunk and feel nothing at all. You need heat to activate the thc, hence it being smoked/cooked.

Everyone who gets high on raw weed is living a big placebo
    yeah thats pretty much what i hear. but im not big on the taste of weed, so i prefer smoking it. but i do wanna try some special brownies though.
    ahhh i need a new sig

henrypj is offline Registered+
    i dont like eating weed raw, doesnt really have a taste but its hard to swallow, and you need to eat alot to get high, so much easier to smoke it.

robert42 is offline Registered+
    u mean after all these years that weeds exsisted NO ONES EVERY THOUGHT 'HEY WHAT HAPPENS IF I EAT THIS' lol

course ppl eat weed raw it dnt do shit tho cos it needs to be heat activateddddd
    Why is marijuana not legal? Why is marijuana not legal?
    It's a natural plant that grows in the dirt.
    Do you know what's not natural?
    80 year old dudes with hard-ons. That's not natural.
    But we got pills for that.
    We're dedicating all our medical resources to keeping the old guys erect,
    but we're putting people in jail for something that grows in the dirt?

GONE but hopefully not forgotton

Nullific is offline Banned
    It doesn't NEED to be heat 'activated', when marijuana is heated as in cooking a process called decarboxylization occurs in which a carboxyl (COOH) group is destroyed leaving a form of THC more appropriate for GI absorbtion. You can get effects from eating raw cannabis, you would just need to eat more of it.

mrdevious is offline Registered+
    Any of you guys know how affective it is to put it in tea?

Nullific is offline Banned
    I wouldn't imagine it would be very effective seeing as how THC and related cannabinoids are not very water soluble, i've never tried anything like this. If you want a beverage that will get you high go the ways of Green Dragon (buds soaked in a high proof alcohol) or something with cream and a higher fat content (coffee, hot chocolate, milk).

Psych is offline Registered
    You can use water, you have to put weeed in boiling water and leave it for a time, about 20 minutes to cook.
    Eating raw weed does not work, whoever says that is living on a placebo. I can't smoke cos I have bad asthma so i know the ins and outs of eating cos I have been doing it for 3 years most days. The best quick way of doing it is hot chocolate made with milk, or pot noodle. Either way you will get fucked. If you eat raw weed you are wasting your money.

moomoo is offline Registered+
    i ate some hash once and was stoned for almost 2-3 days-slept real good too!
    built2spill likes this.

LearyS Disciple is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee1422
    Neve ate weed or stems but have ate hash, sheez talk about a out of body experience, closest thing to peyote....
    how much hash did u eat to get that high?
    For you can lead a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink,
    and you can put a man through school but you cannot make him think- Ben Harper

Mr.Spliff is offline Registered+
    I've eaten about 2g's of weed, it didn't do anything except make me light-headed and my eyes were red under the lids...nothin' special with eating it i suppose you would have to eat alot more than a few grams.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych
    You can use water, you have to put weeed in boiling water and leave it for a time, about 20 minutes to cook.
    Eating raw weed does not work, whoever says that is living on a placebo. I can't smoke cos I have bad asthma so i know the ins and outs of eating cos I have been doing it for 3 years most days. The best quick way of doing it is hot chocolate made with milk, or pot noodle. Either way you will get fucked. If you eat raw weed you are wasting your money.
    How much mexi-brick for 1 HEAVY serving of hot potchocolate made with milk?

What about really good weed?

stonerboy40k is offline Registered+
    pure hash is stupid it a waste of cannibis It just makes me sleepy
    I smoke two joints when I wake up
    In the car I smoke two joints
    I smoke two joints when I play video games
    And every 10,000 points
    I smoke two joints in time of piece
    And two in time of war
    I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
    And then I smoke two more

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast