Thread: Herbal Rice Krispie Treats, anyone?

Purple Banana is offline Registered+

Herbal Rice Krispie Treats, anyone?

I'm going on a plane trip from PA to FLA, and I want to get something nice for the flight; I think brownies would be obvious, but has anyone ever tried making rice krispies treats with herb? I've heard good and bad, but not much...

cannabis campbell is offline Registered+
    Never heard of them before

Would brownies really be that obvious on a plane??

"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."
    "They got money for wars but they can't feed the poor."
    "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfsC6WrdlI

ziggyzaggy is offline Registered

Thumbs down Alcohol asinine men

Man made alcohol from the barber only for your hair and skin, female barber surgeon the worst drug in the worldwide needs banning !!

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    idk, choclate works best, but im sure if you get proper instructions in making them it will turn out ok (search google)
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

KL4D4 is offline Registered+
    well since the recipe needs butter I'm assuming everything would be all right
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-WPhkkPkEM

The Pope says: after class you should follow her around mumbling like a crazy person and trying to touch her hair

Marijuana is a bad bad thing

sirsmokesalot is offline Registered+
    Ive had them before, never made, but as KL4D4 said as they contain butter or some kind of fat just make them dividing the actual treats up depending on your original amount of weed used.

however i have traveled on the plane with cannabis club brownies, never had a problem, but never encountered a dog either so nevermind.
    "SAMPSON SIMPSON, I STICK TO MY STORY!!"

Freemount is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyzaggy View Post
    Man made alcohol from the barber only for your hair and skin, female barber surgeon the worst drug in the worldwide needs banning !!
    DUDE HAHA what did you just say?? I am so faded right now, but seriously im not tripping that bad?

kshchrn831 is offline Registered+
    Haha thats some funny shit. I was wondering too..

Originally Posted by ziggyzaggy

DUDE HAHA what did you just say?? I am so faded right now, but seriously im not tripping that bad?

kshchrn831 is offline Registered+
    bump.

yeah the reason i am here, forgot to ask the first time hah..

So has anyone tried this lately? I am about to try and make some. Is it as efficent as brownies or anything else? If i just have to do this one on my own, i 'll post back with results in a week or so.