Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: interesting way to make weed better

timothylearyisdead is offline Registered+

interesting way to make weed better

i dont ever advise doing this and i admit ive done it a few times and it definitely works but some people like to crumble up vicodin and codein and other assorted Rx's and laced their tree with it. now that is a stupid idea but it does work and i was wondering what if you did that with dronabinol(THC in pill form). do you think it would increase the thc level of the weed? this thread will probably be deleted but im curious what people think about this

KiEfBoyjBm is offline Registered+
    From what I understand most drugs are not activated by combustion. Due to this a lot of the the drugs potential effectiveness is decreased if smoked rather than eaten. I have a feeling that a lot of the drugs you mentioned including dronabinol fall into that category. That is why I think it is probably best to eat the pill rather than smoke it.
    I am the master of the KiEf. Remember this ucking face,

whenever you see KiEf, you'll see this ucking face.

I make that shit work. No one rules the KiEf like me,
    not this little uck; none of you little ucks out there.
    I AM THE KiEf COMMANDER.

BigHyphyD is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by timothylearyisdead View Post
    i dont ever advise doing this and i admit ive done it a few times and it definitely works but some people like to crumble up vicodin and codein and other assorted Rx's and laced their tree with it. now that is a stupid idea but it does work and i was wondering what if you did that with dronabinol(THC in pill form). do you think it would increase the thc level of the weed? this thread will probably be deleted but im curious what people think about this

Give me 100% MJ.

Does everything I need it to.

mfqr is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by timothylearyisdead View Post
    You don't enjoy Cannabis alone? . I think lacing it with harder drugs is a bad thing to do. I used to do oxycodone, but I like weed a lot better, so I have no need to oxy/codein/vicodin (sucks anyway)/morphine. I think doing this too often could lead to the health hazards that narcotic analgesics such as oxycodone, vicodin, codein, etc. cause. Just enjoy the ganja! No need to lace it . Doing this and announcing it just increases the effect of the bullshit propaganda released by the government. By the way, you can smoke hydrocodone.

only 'thc pill' i've ever heard of was marinol, and that's just a liquid inside of a capsule... it's actually sesame seed oil, and no i don't see that working.

timothylearyisdead is offline Registered+
    i refuse to do any drug that isnt natural now i was just wondering if it could make weed a whole lot better but i would never do it or encourage anyone to do it. just a theory.

budsmoker only is offline Registered+
    i dont think that makes weed better at all.. i like weed for weed.. dont need anything added to it
    "If you my homie you my homie til we go, one of the few I would take a bullet fo, lets toast til we die, roll up the weed and blow the smoke in the sky"

"But I say when im deceased, put an ounce in my casket and let me smoke one in peace"

"I ain't touchin that dirt, i aint smokin that shit that make your whole head hurt"

s2headhunter is offline Registered+
    dude i dont think hes asking about the oxy and vics and shit...hes wondering would the thc pills make his weed better....and dude i dont think it would

KiEfBoyjBm is offline Registered+
    I would try synthesized mj combined with natural or even alone too. I'd like to see how well man can replicate a plant that God created so masterfully. If marinol is a liquid inside of gelcap, perhaps you can still combine it with weed.
    I am the master of the KiEf. Remember this ucking face,

whenever you see KiEf, you'll see this ucking face.

I make that shit work. No one rules the KiEf like me,
    not this little uck; none of you little ucks out there.
    I AM THE KiEf COMMANDER.

TheSmokingMonkey is offline Registered+
    I think that it probably wouldn't be better to smoke the pills than to eat them. You'd probably get high but I don't think the extraction/absorption of THC would be higher with smoking - it would probably be the same, or less.

marvelous22 is offline Registered+
    I would never smoke any laced shit on perpose. Im one of those potheads that stays as healthy as possible. =)

Beano is offline Registered+
    Most chemicals are destroyed upon contact with direct heat.
    Just pop your pills then smole a J

Magic Haze is offline Registered+
    dont try to make weed fuck you up that much, your supposed to enjoy your high

ghettoBlunt is offline Registered+
    i have vics and perks right now, cause i just got my wisdom teeth out, i have been vapin straight tree...i wouldnt even think about mixing painkillers and bud...thats just disrespectful to the plant man
    "you cant legislate your own morality."

Quote Originally Posted by aeonblue11 View Post
    my right nut aches. do i have cancer?

head.ease

i dont intend on being a little bitch and lying...i love marijuana to its fullest and embrace this gift daily

dark0ne is offline Registered+
    if you wanted to make the weed better cook with it.The absorbtion is greater causing a HUGE body high.

when i make brownies i use 2 mixes and a whole package of butter. The ony limit is the amount of ganja you put in. more weed=smaller pieces@ higher doeses. I crammed a 1/2 ounce into 2 cups of melted butter.

eat 2 of these babies and you'll be nice VERY Nice. you wont even need the damn oxy,morphine,heroin.....blah blah blah

ingrade souls condemed for all eternity, sustained by lust a dominering deity.

orange floyd is offline Registered+
    actually smoking thc pills does work. about two years back, a few of my friends bought a bunch of them. theyd get like a nick of bud and pour out lie like 5+ of the thc pills on it and they all got pretty fucked up. also ive read online stories of people who got prescribed it and said it sucked, and ended up smoking it and said it was somewhat better.

Vwslike2gtHI is offline Registered
    Weed and Fungas are all that i need...Mixing shit is just asking for another commercial telling america how "bad"(arse) it is

PrimalKing is offline Registered

I got your answers... kinda

alright so can't remember what it was called but back in the day i used to buy these capsules of which contained thc... well we just had a little bowl of bottom bag left so instead of me taking my last one i said... hey... lets put this on top, so we puctured the capsule drained it out on top of the crumblies, and not only did the bowl last for a month of sundays, but we were indeed... baked, but if it is better than actuly taking it... don't know just depends if you like the body high or the head high more i guess. p.s. makin an oxy sandwich with weed has it moments, but not particularly suggested.
    Last edited by PrimalKing; Jan-15-2010 at 09:51.

'spiking' marijuana with other drugs is just bad ju-ju
    Last edited by the image reaper; Jan-18-2010 at 09:36.

gypski is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper View Post
    'spiking' marijuana with other drugs is just bad ju-ju
    I agree. Make hash with the trash!

Italiano715 is offline Registered+
    Why not just make THC Capsules from scratch...Using extra virgin coconut oil. I heard that is the best oil to use and healthiest. I will be making some this week and will let everybody know how they are! I smoke A LOT so if it effects me righteous then I will let ya know! I was told that 3 capsules can make even an experienced smoker get bent! Plus it's all organic
    "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it every where."
    - George Washington

"A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach." L. Ron Bumquist: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

HappyDayzEire is offline Registered+

the best yet

The best all natrual smoke ive had was a ball of hash i got when i was in turkey an in the center of the ball of hash was a small ball of opium(about 7g the whole thing weighed about 20g) me an my partner were in the hotel room for about 3 days stoned(to hot to go out).

olliegrow is offline Registered+
    Damn that kinda shit makes us headz look bad and makes weed a gate way drug, which its not !! Respect your herb, if it aint strong enough get some better shit or get some hash !! peace be with you bro...
    Last edited by olliegrow; Jan-22-2010 at 02:44. Reason: misspelling

SonomaCounty is offline Registered+
    no it would not work. have you ever hotten a thc pill? if you have you will know why automatically...

Sourdiesel99 is offline Registered

STOP!!!!!!!!

no that i am a frequent user of the ganja guys and that I have tried to codeine pill and i advice any that haven't or that are gonna to don't because when I when the blunt was on fire It smelled like Firework burned powder. unless you guys would put a firework on your weed I advice that you find better connects.
    Or something more natural like putting weed between to slices of orange because the vitamin c gets u higher when on weed. and let be there for an hour or so..... please stop the codeine this reason why they banned weed for certain states. smoke it correctly...............smoke on - Vinny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast