Cannabis.com

Thread: CannaOil using crockpot

hazetwostep is offline Registered+

CannaOil using crockpot

Can someone give me a good cannaoil recipe that uses a crockpot? (my crockpot has high & low setting, so can it be relative to that plz?).. i have tried brownies a few times and always mess it up! i want some good one's for xmas... i'm using my vaporizer duff if that matters to the recipe. Thanks!!!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

phoenix is offline Registered+
    As far as I know you can make honey oil without a crockpot, all you need is a pvc contraption and some butane. It can be dangerous if you don't take proper precautions though...here are a couple of sites.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...s_info13.shtml
    http://cannabisculture.com/articles/3083.html
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

thanks for the tip. man but i am going to stray away from chemical processes. i'm just looking to make cannaoil using a crockpot for some brownies... anyone???

potheadjames is offline Registered+
    yes I use a crockpot for cannaoil. I use the low or keep warm setting if there is one for a 48 ounce container of oil I use a qp of schwag and one 4 x 4 x 1/2 inch thick brownie will really get you stoned

that is the help i was looking for! do you have any experience with using duff (vaporizer leftovers)? i have 2oz of duff... is that going to be too weak?

I dont think that thats enough for a 48 oz batch of oil. Maybe 24 or even 12 oz.

thanks man... i will do a 12 and visit the atmosphere! how long do you leave it in for???

I leave mine in there for 8-12 hours on the "keep warm" setting

mine is simmering on low in the crockpot right now... 5 hours... not a strong smell. i wonder if that is cause i used duff and not buds

oh my gosh!!! i made the brownies last night and they were AMAZING!!!! i used about 2oz of weeds worth of duff in 8oz canola oil. used crockpot on low setting for 12hrs and got about 6 oz of oil from that. i put it into 1 instant brownie mix. the pan was 8x8 and i cut it into 1/9ths... my buddy, his girlfriend (not a regular smoker), and i each at one and hit the moon. she couldn't feel her hands or talk well.. .she was messed up hardcore! my buddy went into a bad trip thinking something bad was going to happen to her. it was insanity.. and i enjoyed every step of the journey. tonight i am going to eat 2!!! oh boy...

my buddy and his girl refuse to do it again... haha