Thread: how do i make hash (solid) out of my leafs any help please ????

mc-blaze21 is offline Registered+

Smile how do i make hash (solid) out of my leafs any help please ????

hello all i want to make some hash (solid) out of my leafs and stem please can you give me any help on the easiest way to do this as im not to good with this sort of thing but i really want to make some. all my leafs and stems are female if that helps ?????

lil josh is offline Registered+
    Have fun and enjoy weed responsibly.
    I look at weed as a hobbie not an addiction..why? Because weed is a hobbie not an addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerGambler
    The stupid nurse actually believed me when I told her I could walk on my own. I showed her.
    Muslims Have Mekka, Christians Have Jerusalem, Stoners Have Amsterdam

Password= legalise

safe i aint that thick but that looked so easy i thought it was gonna be like really hard to make init. how much leaf do you think i would need to make a 9bar ???

kindprincess is offline Registered+
    check out the making hash section in kp's cannabis college...

kp
    excerpts from greg green's cannabis grow bible http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-growing/94493-some-information-greg-greens-grow-bible-posted-kp-your-perusal.html

dreamgoddess partial log.... i might update this one day, as this became my #1 mom http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/95283-godbud-x-dreamweaver%3B-seed-clone.html

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound View Post
    KP YOU GO GIRL!!!

Shovelhandle is offline Registered+
    Are you really in BVI, Princess?
    We will be there for a week for our daughter's wedding this May. (Tortola)

Shov

right i watched the video you sent me and i just have one question which it dont say in the vid. do you have to dry the leafs befor you freeze them i would of thought so my self but i'd like some one to let me know if im right??

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mc-blaze21 View Post
    safe i aint that thick but that looked so easy i thought it was gonna be like really hard to make init. how much leaf do you think i would need to make a 9bar ???
    You can tell your a noob.

A 9 bar is 9 ounces. An ounce is 28.3 grams.

When making hash you are collecting the trichomes.

You only get about 10 - 15 % through.

So, you have an oz of BUD you'd probably get about 3 grams of hash.

If you wanted to make a 9bar of hash, you'd need kilo's, and thats kilo's of bud.

Leaves and stems have hardly any trichomes, so you'd need stupid amounts.

Unless you have about 10 kilo's of leaves and stems you wont be getting 9 oz of hash, maybe 2 grams.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    You can tell your a noob.

A 9 bar is 9 ounces. An ounce is 28.3 grams.

When making hash you are collecting the trichomes.

You only get about 10 - 15 % through.

So, you have an oz of BUD you'd probably get about 3 grams of hash.

If you wanted to make a 9bar of hash, you'd need kilo's, and thats kilo's of bud.

Leaves and stems have hardly any trichomes, so you'd need stupid amounts.

Unless you have about 10 kilo's of leaves and stems you wont be getting 9 oz of hash, maybe 2 grams.

Didnt mean that to be offensive by the way

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    right i watched the video you sent me and i just have one question which it dont say in the vid. do you have to dry the leafs befor you freeze them i would of thought so my self but i'd like some one to let me know if im right??
    It's right at the begining of the vid. It says "Well dried and frozen"

The reason for freezing is to make the trichomes rock hard and brittle if you will, so they fall off easily and can be seived without plant matter comming through.

lil josh is offline Registered+
    lol ty lip you seemd to answer all the questions with pretty much the same answers as i would have gven lol. i often find i can get allllllot more kief from my bud if i put it in my crystal catcher freeze it for 10 mins grnd it up then freeze it for 10 mins shake for about 10 mins and keep freezing and shaking, this is ideal if you are trying to get alllll of the kief from it and not really to bothered about the bud lip with this method altho tedious i think you could possible get up to 4-5g of kief from a dank ounce no lie, i managed to get .5g from a 8th om some ok bud but not the dankest.
    Have fun and enjoy weed responsibly.
    I look at weed as a hobbie not an addiction..why? Because weed is a hobbie not an addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerGambler
    The stupid nurse actually believed me when I told her I could walk on my own. I showed her.
    Muslims Have Mekka, Christians Have Jerusalem, Stoners Have Amsterdam

Password= legalise

divestoned Guest
    a person could simply pic up a pollin extracter (kief box) and a pollin compactor.Both common at the finer head shops and web site's.

SDK SLAYER is offline Registered+

Talking hash shaker.... :P

This is an Australian-made pollen collector called a Shake'n'Make....it is basically a (recycled) plastic mug with lids top & bottom & a silk screen positioned above the bottom lid....
    You could make 1 similar very cheaply with some PVC pipe with end caps....I have seen a monster made from 4" pipe that was nearly 3 feet long & could shake about 5 oz. at a time....

Slayer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how do i make hash (solid) out of my leafs any help please ????-s-m.4.jpg  
    Last edited by SDK SLAYER; Jan-02-2007 at 06:38. Reason: coz I can.... :P
    Celtic Stone Grower of the Year 2007

BobBong is offline Registered+
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob's CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

johnnygenova is offline Registered
    hello all i want to make some hash (solid) out of my leafs and stem please can you give me any help on the easiest way to do this as im not to good with this sort of thing but i really want to make some. all my leafs and stems are female if that helps ?????
    You should get bubble bags at your local head shop. Ihave used them for years and always get a great product. They coast about 200$, but they pay for themselvs after a use or two. There are about a half dozen bags that are different gauges, the finer the mesh the better the hash. Any one at the head shop should be able to fill you in on the procedure.The hash is great and you wont blow yourself up this way.

bubadutep75 is offline Registered+
    freeze the clippings and use a silk screen , use a cofee grinder and grind up the clippings until the outer edge is light brown no more, get a grinder with bottom drop section at a head shop or buy bubble/screened bags, stick weed in the bags in a bucket with water and ice and blend then lift out the bags and dope then lift out the hash bags. you have to compress the hash to make sure the crystals pop.