Thread: cooking weed in the microwave

Eli420 is offline Registered+

cooking weed in the microwave

is there anyway i can make a weed snack in my microwave because my kitchen is beeing remodeled and i want to eat some weed, and ive never done it before so can you leave good instructions. thanks in advance.

Torog is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli420
    is there anyway i can make a weed snack in my microwave because my kitchen is beeing remodeled and i want to eat some weed, and ive never done it before so can you leave good instructions. thanks in advance.
    Howdy Eli420,

Your best bet,is to make some marijuana butter,you can then put the butter into any recipe that calls for butter or oil. I haven't made any butter in awhile,can't recall the specifics..but a search for the recipe will yield results.

Have a good one...Torog

Eli420 is offline Registered+
    thanks Torog but do you know if i can cook it in the microwave, i hear that the radiowaves will fry the thc does anyone know if this is true?

kr1Nx01 is offline Registered+
    All I know is this: I sprinkled about a gram of cannabis onto a peice of american cheese, folded it in a tortilla, and microwaved for a minute. I let it sit for a few minutes, then ate it. now 90 minutes later and i am hiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhh.

Nullific is offline Banned
    Try Leary Biscuits (Ritz cracker with cheese and bud on top) and I would recommend lowering the power down to 75% or so and leaving it in a bit longer. Never tried it microwaved though.

apsinthion is offline Registered+
    Nope microwave and weed don't mix.

Sorry.

Yeah. microwave + weed works fine. Ive gotten smashed off putting it in cheese and then another time putting it between crackers and peanut butter. Also, I read in my book my girlfriend got me "Spliffs" that you can put it in ice cream, microwave that and re-freeze and that gets maximum thc out.

Mr. Crowley9009 is offline Registered+
    you can cook weed in da microwave it works i did it i was stoned
    I dont drink and drive..
    I smoke and fly instead

GTC21 is offline Registered+
    I've dried weed in the microwave and there was no noticeable difference in potency.

OR Freebird is offline Registered+
    I didn't like the taste of weed quick dried in a microwave -- too harsh.

We did it once with a piece of real sticky bud on a napkin --- f'r burst into flames in front of our eyes.

Pot that smokes itself I don't need.
    It's only a weed that turns to a flower in your mind.

A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

dark0ne is offline Registered+

Thumbs up HA!

LOL/\ funny. if the erb is wet, i leave it out on a plate. some where safe. i have no wories about people taking my stuff. leave it out in the am, then later it's dry. I also find that doing this will sometimes boost the potancy, and let chrystals come out to play.

ingrade souls condemed for all eternity, sustained by lust a dominering deity.