Hiya all. This is a double post. Don't know if i'm breaking some rule by doing this.. If so, lemme know.
My 3 taller, ridgier plants are experiencing some sort of toxicity I'm afraid. Lower leaves are turning crispy from tips inward. When I touch'em they crumble Could be Mag or Zinc tox?
They're under a 250 MH, 24/7 organic soil, been ferted twice with 1.2 tsp/gal earth juice grow. @ first I though it was just rust spots from water drops. It stayed contained for a while. now its slowly and methodically spreading up.
I'm disappointed: they smell the most potent. I still don't know what they are for sure, but they are harder to grow than my others! I have them separated from the others on account of the possibility of it not being a nute toxicity, but a fungal/pest thing. I've never had luck w/ flushing, it always shocked the shit outta 'em...
1st pics are healthier, BB plants in same enviro. but w/ a 400mh. 2nd 2 are all different, unknown but simular strain judging from smell, appearence, and disease. [all have same condition.] they came as freebies from amsterdam. any ideas? Disease must be a genetic disagreement w/ nutes, enviro, etc...
any ideas are greatfully acknowledged.