Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glass Penis Shaped Pipe...

Glass Penis Shaped Pipe...

I was once browsing the internet and I came across a penis shaped pipe...I would really like to purchase this pipe...I can not seem to find it again. So if anyone even has any ideas of where a penis pipe is on this big ol' internet, please link me. If you got the right one, which you might...I will cream. Lol. Thanks for your time.

I am sorry, I found it...Like just now. Turns out it's not glass. It's ceramic. I couldn't find it because it wasn't labeled penis pipe. GrassCity.Com - Ceramic Waterpipe Here it is.

Wow....thats kinda funny. U can smoke weed and pole at the same time....LOL!

It was a joke, dont take it seriously Kaka

hahaha... go for it i guess...
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

dirty mf'er, i might have to "accidentally" drop that if it was passed to me in rotation. well, look at it this way, if you did buy that im sure it has its benefits, like letting everyone know upfront that youre homosexual instead of making us wonder.lol
    Dante: Dr. Shakalu brought my some crazy Zimbabwe weed that turns you into a deer.

Alex: You do know that lions eat deer?

Dante: Woah, Your right. Dr. Shakalu we need to be careful with that shit

Whatever floats your boat

I'm not even homosexual. I just think it's an interesting piece.

It would be good as a girls pipe i guess....or a gay guys pipe.

Either way...I am buying it. Lol.

hehe it doesnt matter what orientation it is its still funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mattks1 View Post
    i might have to "accidentally" drop that if it was passed to me in rotation.
    if i knew how to defame you i would, NEVER DROP A BONG!

hahahahaha, thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by WeThePeople View Post
    i look really ugly when im hi so i try not to be high in public anymore .. people give me dirty looks and dont talk to me when i get blazed cause im to ugly

I'll agree it's interesting, I still wouldn't want to put my mouth anywhere near it.

every homophobic none cocksucking man on this site WOULD hit a cockpipe reguardless of what you say on here..i myself would hit it out in the open..i understand some of ya'll need or prefer the closet..to each his own

hahahaha, did you read the reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold View Post
    LOL so many homophobics on this site...

I'd buy it. I'd smoke it. That doesn't mean that you're gay. It'd be an interesting party piece, though.

"Wanna hit 'The Penis'?"
    +rep dude. Finally someone who agrees. Well actually a few people have agreed. But a lot of people are way overreacting. It's not a real cock. It's a piece of hardened clay. Ooooh! Must make you a homo. God forbid...

that thing is funny as shit. i'd totally buy that and just stare at it and laugh all night.

Quote Originally Posted by indicagrower View Post
    every homophobic none cocksucking man on this site WOULD hit a cockpipe reguardless of what you say on here..i myself would hit it out in the open..i understand some of ya'll need or prefer the closet..to each his own
    bet me i wouldnt hit that. lol, theres been many a dick shaped pipe passed by me. im not hitting a falic shaped bong. and yes you do drop a bong, if its shaped like a penis. that is, if you accidentally let it touch your hands.
    Dante: Dr. Shakalu brought my some crazy Zimbabwe weed that turns you into a deer.

Alex: You do know that lions eat deer?

Dante: Woah, Your right. Dr. Shakalu we need to be careful with that shit

to see how many of your friends after you invite them over to smoke will actaullly end up smoking out of it or not
    its dam hilarious
    you cant take a picture

my mother had a ceramic pipe of a woman, you sparked up her boobs and then took the hit from her kooter lmao.. funny ass bong
    The heart it will heal
    Through the strength of love it gives
    There is no greater strength on earth
    Than a heartís will to live.

My friend has a pipe of a naked woman, but NEVER have I seen a pipe in the shape of a penis. Weird imo, I wouldn't buy it and you would never find me having a sesh with a bunch of guys smoking a penis.
    GOT BLUNT?

i know a girl that has a penis pipe, but its made out of stone. i hit it one time when i was really drunk cuz i didnt know it was a penis at first.
    wanna get high?

lol, id probably buy a pipe like that, give it to my gf, and tell her to practice ahahahah
    "im high, im so high that im bout to fucking pass out, from drunkin drivin ma glass house, im, rushin to the nearest liquor because i fuckin ran out ,from drunk driving in ma glass house"

Mother fucker, I'm a bank you
    Shank you with my fucking shank
    If i have to

hahaha not funny
    The heart it will heal
    Through the strength of love it gives
    There is no greater strength on earth
    Than a heartís will to live.