Thread: The UFOs are coming! Its tuesday 14th!

The UFOs are coming! Its tuesday 14th!

So there is a widespread rumour on internet that on tuesday October 14th there will be the apparition of an UFO, that will last for 3 days, and will be visible at the entire southern hemisphere, and at parts of the northern hemisphere also.

While i dont quite believe it, i will wait to see (or dont see). My greatest fear is that the weather be clouded or rainy, and it hinder any observation (as usually happens whenever there is some interesting thing to watch in the sky, as eclipses, meteor showers, comets, etc...).

Here is one of the thousands of videos about this.

[YOUTUBE]vx0u4H5FtRo[/YOUTUBE]

So lets wait... with our tinfoil hats, of course!

Not another rumour how many have there been now, everything from little green men to Elvis re appearing, still I suppose some day someone will say, see I told you didn't I.
    Till then I remain slightly sceptical, but then again it's all good fun really

Cheers
    NCM
    Remember we are not strangers just friends who never meet.

No trees were destroyed by the sending of this contaminant-free post.
    However, a significant number of electrons have been seriously inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrewman View Post
    Not another rumour how many have there been now, everything from little green men to Elvis re appearing, still I suppose some day someone will say, see I told you didn't I.
    Till then I remain slightly sceptical, but then again it's all good fun really

Cheers
    NCM
    i allways thought women were aliens, anything that bleeds for 5 days and don't die can't be human
    seriously, i have always thought that there probally is another life form somewhere in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by weedmaster View Post
    i allways thought women were aliens, anything that bleeds for 5 days and don't die can't be human
    seriously, i have always thought that there probally is another life form somewhere in the universe.
    Thats very rudeUs woman of much more to say about you men anywayz.

keep on tokin
    Last edited by XXBlaze of DesiréXX; Oct-13-2008 at 11:17.
    + =

Tha Hottest Under Tha Sun

No One on tha Corner has Swagger Like Moi

Cuz U Ain't Like Tha Rest When U Kickin it Wit tha Best

Don't Panic It's Organic
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by XXBlaze of DesiréXX View Post
    Thats very rudeUs woman of much more to say about you men anywayz.

keep on tokin
    sorry didn't mean to offend anyone, it was only a joke,have a toke on this and chill

That's tomorrow on Canada's national election day! FINALLY, the aliens can tell us how to vote.
    "I think your love of the halfling's pipeweed has slowed your mind"

- Saruman

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    yes, please aliens. we've got no choices.

I hope they bring some cash. We could use a little about now.

Dude this should be sweet. I'm down for some encounters of the stoned kind.
    Peace is a lie. Freedom is a lie. Most everything you think you know is a lie. Get used to it. Get funkified instead.

The aliens are coming tomorrow, but not in peace and love as they claim! They are coming to put their unpeakable probes into our butts! Do not allow an alien to put his probe in your butt and call it love! I think we all have made that mistake more than once! Never again!
    More of the same: Renger's Rantings

Hahaha I want some of the same stuff the person who started started this was smoking..

R.I.P
    David Steele
    "Gone But Never Forgotten"

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this..
    but I'm gonna get you high today..
    'cause it's Friday' you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do..

Did the aliens pick 10/14/2008 for any particular reason? Did the aliens post this YouTube video about their visit themselves, or did they have help from human collaborators? Why did they pick the southern hemisphere and not the northern? I have so many questions...

I'll be watching the sky.

But honestly...what are the chances?

Well they apparently have the technology to make really crappy youtube videos so we will see huh?
    "I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law. "
    Martin Luther King Jr

so it's tuesday, anyone thats south of the equator see anything?
    That was a good one bob

yeah, today is the mentioned 2moro... anything? anyone?
    Whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship, the people can always B brought 2 the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All U have 2 do is tell them they R being attacked & denounce the pacifists 4 lack of patriotism & exposing the country 2 danger. It works the same way in any country.

-Göring, 2nd in command of Hitler

Jingoism is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy".

If these aliens are so clever, why don't they post a view of the Cosmos that WASN'T taken from Earth? If they can send us a YouTube video where the constellations look different, I might be less skeptical...

This is your brain:

This is your brain watching too much YouTube:

Not all aliens or You-Tube are bad.....fire one up and enjoy!
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Yh_RRDMjI[/YOUTUBE]

Have a good one!

Does anyone know if they have landed yet?
    R.I.P
    David Steele

Yeah one just landed in my backyard. We're blazing and talking about world domination.

fail.
    In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    Yeah one just landed in my backyard. We're blazing and talking about world domination.
    Hahaha Nice one dude
    R.I.P
    David Steele

Holy Shit, I cant be sure of what it is I just saw, but it was def something up in the sky. I didn't have a camera on me, so I don't have a picture. I will however describe in full detail what I saw.

First and foremost, I do not really believe in UFOs or anything like that I think that a lot of what people "claim" to see is just their imaginations getting the best of them. I kind of wondered if that is what happened to me, but it couldn't have been. What I saw was very vivid and the image is still incredibly clear in my mind.

So, I had heard about this, reading some info about it. Again, being extremely skeptical I figured this was just a bunch of internet rumors. So I went about my regular day as normal, not doing anything out of the norm. Hell, I wasn't even looking to the sky for some special spaceship.

After a long day at work and then running a couple errands afterwards, I finally got home and knew I would be able to relax. I made some dinner and then started to get the kids ready for bed. I usually try to have them in bed by around 8:30 pm or so, that way they can be a sleep by 9 pm.

Well just like I often do after I lay the kids down, I took the dog out for a walk around the neighborhood. The dog gets to do it's business and I get to unwind. So there we were just like any night. The time was right around 9pm and it was nearly completely dark outside. This kept me from getting a great look at the huge vehicles shape.

And now on to the actual description of the object...
    I guess I first notice the object in the sky due to the fact that it had blocked out a couple of stars in the night sky. As I was walking around outside I often find myself gazing at the stars. This time though one star vanished and then another. There was nothing sinister happening, just this flying craft passing between me and various stars. Lets just say that the item was massive enough to block out patches of the night sky. As I noticed that some stars were being blocked out, I then heard a light rumble. The sound must have been coming from the engines needed to power this craft. I couldn't see a standard rocket on this craft and it only traveled in one direction. The speed of the craft also seemed very strange. I assume it was traveling faster than it actually appeared, but the object looked like it was moving very slow. The only shape I could make out in regards of the craft was the front of it. The front was more pointed and it had blades shooting from the side of it. Oh and also I noticed once or twice that a light on it flashed. This whole experience was truly amazing and has changed how I view this crazy world. Shit, I just figured out what I saw. A plane. Damn, now I feel bad you just wasted your time reading all this. Oh, well maybe someone else will see this.
    "Look hard in the mirror. Look at that ghost that stares back at you. Look at that faded spirit that longs to act in this world but cannot because the mind is fearful and holds it back. Placing limits on things, and boundaries everywhere." -Rev

Dude...I seriously think I saw the exact same thing! In fact, I see those things all the time...

Crazzzzy!

I saw a huge, round, very bright, white object in the sky last night. When I first noticed it, it was just hovering in the sky, perfectly still. I immediately had a sense of deja vu --- I was sure I had seen this very same object before. Then it all came back to me! I HAD seen it before! The memories flooded back, and I knew EXACTLY what it was! The MOON! The amazing miraculous moon had returned!