Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I get high off catnip

Can I get high off catnip

I just jacked a half ounce of catnip and I was wondering if there was any way that i could get really high off of it. PLEASE HELP

nooo.....maybe from lack of oxygen to the brain. y not just get some real bud?

lol.... shouldn't bleed yourself like that in these here waters... nooo.. now your ass is gonna get ate up by the sharks...

you can get high off catnip. . . if your a cat

.PEACE.
    -I got problems in my life and thats a fact but that dont give you one right to jump in my shit n holla back-
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/nara.png

Sure, you can get a great buzz. If your a CAT!!!!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skeltey
    nooo.....maybe from lack of oxygen to the brain. y not just get some real bud?
    cause i gotta get a piss test every day for six months, and i cant smoke bud

Yes, it is quite simple really. All you have to do is put the catnip in a blender until it is a super fine powder. Then pour the powder into a pot of water. BOIL the water. Let water boil for 30 minutes. after that pour the water into glasses or bowls or whatever you want. Put it outside and let it evaporate. Once all the water is evaporated, there will be a sticky substance on the bottom of the glass. You can scrape that off with a knife or spoon. Once you have collected the substance you can either smoke it out of a pipe like marijuana or sprinkle it on your joint for a truly wierd experience. If you want to snort it you have to chop it up into tiny little balls of the sticky substance. I have never snorted it but i hear that it does not work as well as smoking it. Good Luck!

WTF are you guys talking about ?? Catnip highs are awesome. Do not listen to them dude if you follow my recipe you will be high for about 4 hours. It is insane.

Actually you can get a nice, relaxing buzz from catnip. I've only made the tea though...haven't tried smoking it. It's also a natural remedy for indigestion bc it's related to the mint family.
    Smoke your pipe and be silent; for there's only wind and smoke in the world. Irish Proverb

oh....well then just take a break....responsabilities come first in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by halo
    Yes, it is quite simple really. All you have to do is put the catnip in a blender until it is a super fine powder. Then pour the powder into a pot of water. BOIL the water. Let water boil for 30 minutes. after that pour the water into glasses or bowls or whatever you want. Put it outside and let it evaporate. Once all the water is evaporated, there will be a sticky substance on the bottom of the glass. You can scrape that off with a knife or spoon. Once you have collected the substance you can either smoke it out of a pipe like marijuana or sprinkle it on your joint for a truly wierd experience. If you want to snort it you have to chop it up into tiny little balls of the sticky substance. I have never snorted it but i hear that it does not work as well as smoking it. Good Luck!

WTF are you guys talking about ?? Catnip highs are awesome. Do not listen to them dude if you follow my recipe you will be high for about 4 hours. It is insane.
    thanks man i definatley gotta try it

eh....i wouldnt get your hopes up to high. I have tried it...just got light headed for a while.

maybe you should really contemplate whether your life is worth living if you jacked catnip. god you make me sick to my stomach you fucking loser
    caught a beer in a brown paper sack two dollars away from the rent

Quote Originally Posted by suhl
    maybe you should really contemplate whether your life is worth living if you jacked catnip. god you make me sick to my stomach you fucking loser
    wow thanks man arent you just the nicest guy ever, i jack morning glory seeds, pipes, bongs, salvia, u name it, i thought i would try something different,

you steal things then talk about it on the internet. you considered smoking catnip. i am better than you.
    caught a beer in a brown paper sack two dollars away from the rent

Quote Originally Posted by ripped86
    Oh diddums.
    Quote Originally Posted by SensiRide
    Swizzy I'm going to have to be honest with you here. When I saw you photo the 1st thing I thought is that you look really old, like in your thirties or something then I had a second look and realised you were probably a bit younger, like 28 or 29, so I'm shocked to find out you're only 18.
    ^^^ I reckon thats pretty cool actually.
    Photos of Herb I upload are MY property. Its our right to smoke Herb freely, as it was put on this planet by Jah and is my free will to do what I and I want.

Reading statements like this makes people sick to their stomach.

Are you fucking retarded? Just because something may look similar to cannabis, doesn't mean its ANYTHING like it. Seriously, what the fuck kind of question is that? "Can I get high off catnip?" hell fucking know, if you could then don't you think a lot more people would be doing it rather than smokin' weed?

Hey guys, I just jacked some oregano I'mma go smoke up and get blazed.

To be fair your an asshole...

Btw something wrong with forum when i made this thread it kept re-directing me to front page.

i knew those sharks would get here soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    i knew those sharks would get here soon enough...
    cue teh 'jaws' music now

you can get a mild like euphoria feeling, but finding some dank cat nip isnt likely.
    ahhh i need a new sig

Oh damn that shits the bomb I be smokin on that shit for years.
    http://www.myspace.com/pureevil760
    Mark my words, believe my soul lives on;
    Don't worry, now that I have gone;
    I've gone beyond to see the truth.
    So when you know that your time is close at hand;
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand;
    Life down there is just a strange illusion.

you can get high off catnip if you're a...cat!

suhl might have been a little harsh, but he's still right. No moron should ask that type of question. Now, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're a cat, go ahead and get high off catnip and throw it in my face. It's made just for you, CATS!
    - - "Well it's a plant, but it can't, grow freely."

so you stole catnip instead LOL only if your a real pussy can you get high of cat nip lol pussy cat that is of course

then don't toke? lmao, cat nip. wtf.