Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milk for Bong water would it work?

Milk for Bong water would it work?

One of my friends told me that if u use vitamin d milk for bong water. The milk fat would contain some thc in it which would make the milk contain active THC ingredients, so it would be drinkible and then get u fucked up... Would this work? Would it be fine smoking the weed with the milk in it instead of water?
    Last edited by GetBakedOrDieTryin; Jun-12-2006 at 03:50.

no milk would not work, its bubbles up so it doesn tseem like a good combo but hey if ur really adventurous go for it

with a question like that, you stay true to your screen name lol

but as for the question, I wouldn't recommend it, but in a weird way it kinda makes sense, but seriously, I don't think I would ever drink it
    Quote Originally Posted by fikusroot View Post
    Dont bash it till you've tried it. I've gotten many a girl to do the monkey. You really need to sell the fact that you're a monkey to make it really hot. Oh, and you have to be completely naked because monkeys dont wear clothes unles someone dresses them up to be cute. I'll sometimes test cosmetics products on me new monkey slave. The sky really is the limit. You can do anything to her that you could a normal monkey except you don't go to court for having sex with her.

Quote Originally Posted by 420 FMX
    no milk would not work, its bubbles up so it doesn tseem like a good combo but hey if ur really adventurous go for it
    u've tried it? Anyways why would the milk bubble up if u were blowing in? Would water with butter work well?

ugh dude if you know what bong water tastes like just imagine bongmilk... or bong butter water.....*RAAAALPH*
    if you want to drink milk and get high, get hash with milk and put it in a blender. Better with chocolate milk too.
    As for bongs, i think you should stick to either water/ fruit juice occasionally(but just to flavor the smoke, dont drink it afterwards it tastes like ass).
    "Everybody's worried about time, but I just keep that shit off my mind." - Ziggy

Really, any liquid will work, but the best is a still liquid, like water or fruit jiuce, cos all the bubbles burst. If you get a straw and blow down into your milk you'll find the bubbles dont all burst, so you dont end up getting all th smoke.

do it if you want your bong to taste like sour milk forever.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

yeah warm milk for longer then an hour and a half begin to stink

Quote Originally Posted by GetBakedOrDieTryin
    One of my friends told me that if u use vitamin d milk for bong water. The milk fat would contain some thc in it which would make the milk contain active THC ingredients, so it would be drinkible and then get u fucked up... Would this work? Would it be fine smoking the weed with the milk in it instead of water?
    your serious with this question, arnt you....
    im on that light green

Thumbs down

Yuck

plz dont try it

if you like the energy drink monster... its hella good to use that i suggest it:-) it tastes so cool, i heard at one point mouth wash tastes good, hells no its awful, dont do it

For 400 dollars I got Jerry Garcia in a pouch, man!
    Who the fuck told you that?
    The man who sold it to me, Barry Garcia.
    So who is that, Jerry Garcia's brother?
    No, actually it was Andy Garcia's brother.

thats just disgusting and you would end up with a stinky bong full of milk bubbles with smoke in them.

all around bad idea
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

Stick to water and ice cubes.
    A spliff a day keeps the blues away.

u do know milk has fat in it and would abosrb the thc in the smoke making u sober an angry....use ur brain.

i once used mountain dew just for the hell of it.
    "Id always done a lot of (sniffing) glue as a kid. I was very interested in glue, and then I went to lager and speed, and I drifted into heroin because as a kid growing up everybody told me, dont smoke marijuana, it will kill you ..."
    -Irvine Walsh

milk works, you just needa pop the bubbles... its pretty cool actually
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

u've tried it? Anyways why would the milk bubble up if u were blowing in? Would water with butter work well?
    what kind of bong requires u to blow int oit?

Any liquid with fat will indeed absord THC from the smoke. The more fat in the liquid, the more THC it will absorb from the smoke. This also works with alcohol, as THC is both FAT and ALCOHOL soluble.

My question is: why would you want to remove the THC from the smoke, just so you can go on to take it orally? Makes no sense to me, might as well just absorb the THC in your lungs and use water and ice. I understand that an oral high is around three times longer than a smoked high, but the taste of bong water, especially bong milk, is NOT WORTH IT.

I have seen someone drink bong water up close. It was disgusting. I once spilled it on my shirt and had to throw it out. It's actually a rather vile and disgusting liquid, containing an abundance of carcinogens. Just smoke that bong like it was meant to be smoked.

If you just put ice water in your bong and take big fat hits, I guarantee you will be way more ripped than if you smoked through milk and then drank that nasty shit.

Eat some ceral dude.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

Be the first and make us proud.

But if you die then we don't know you.
    insert witty comment here

How about using hairspray as water for a bong? /sarcasm

Man you cant just throw weed into milk and expect the thc to just get extracted by itself. You need heat to extract THC to fat....like cooking brownies...cause if it was that easy i would just eat bud with everything instead of smoking...or make some weed chocolate milk
    I hang with a bunch of hippies
    and wacky tobacco planters
    Who swallow lit roaches
    and light up like jack-o-lanterns

have something to say but dont want to create a thread about it? bored? mad? want to read some random ass shit? just goto this thread and CONTRIBUTE...http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=26083&page=30

I saw a TV-story from some arab country where they filled their water pipes with cream and mashed up bananas mixed together(!)