Cannabis.com

Thread: Looking for legal clones in LA/OC

quetzalcoatl is offline Registered

Question Looking for legal clones in LA/OC

Anyone have an idea where (a coop) I can currently find a few good quality clones, and if so what strains? I am prop 420 legal. I live in Orange County, but often travel to LA.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

luvfriday is offline Registered+
    If you advertise where these places on the internet they might not be there very long. I spent a few minutes and found plenty of places in OC and LA, that might be a place to start. I suggest you look this up so no one gets outted here for selling them.

Here is a hint they will deliver
    Last edited by luvfriday; Jan-04-2008 at 12:25.
    The greater part of our happiness or misery depends more on our attitude and less on our circumstances

GrinS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luvfriday View Post
    Here is a hint they will deliver
    think that doesnt help much either.

cause there can only be a few places that deliver. and thats also doesnt help... . . .

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Here's a better hint. LOL He won't deliver to OC, but you could drive over the hill and meet him in Riverside somewhere.

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

BUDSHOTS is offline Registered+

cal norml

look at cal norml's web site..found this bean in one of the og nug's
    Attached Images Attached Images

dagshet is offline Registered+
    go to cal norml's homepage look up providers. in LA section there is a spot south la brea, its not LBC but one on the same street. been there they had northern lights clones and kush clones. good hunting'

Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCan View Post
    Here's a better hint. LOL He won't deliver to OC, but you could drive over the hill and meet him in Riverside somewhere.

PC
    Over the hill and through the woods to grand-pharmacans turf we go. Think I will live through the first grow, we are spending too much on growing the girls in the room now. It was probably for the best as we lost some babies when the cat got in and had to relocate due to heat. Anyways, Ill be happy to donate money to the people who are here answering questions to help others out. The reviews of clubs on other sites is sort of questionable since I saw a duplicate handle forum on who is using more then 1 login at a certain computer. So I know its just a gamble but I would bet on you being a exceptional business man. TTYL
    Last edited by luvfriday; Feb-28-2008 at 18:49.
    The greater part of our happiness or misery depends more on our attitude and less on our circumstances

tha del sound is offline Registered+
    i know one in long beach that delivers to northern OC. i'm hb and they deliver to my doorstep all the time. i can give you there number and my name because you need a referral. they are legit. best prices to. $45 an eighth for some good ass shit. most expensive is $60 an eighth, and it rivals the $80 and eighth shit at other co-ops.
    *ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I SAY IS FICTITIOUS.*

I Love My

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by tha del sound View Post
    i know one in long beach that delivers to northern OC. i'm hb and they deliver to my doorstep all the time. i can give you there number and my name because you need a referral. they are legit. best prices to. $45 an eighth for some good ass shit. most expensive is $60 an eighth, and it rivals the $80 and eighth shit at other co-ops.
    Are they delivering clones?

they get them sometimes. i didn't ask them last time i called. i've gotten them there before though. they normally have some good strains. last time they had some they had a lot of kushes, like lime kush, black kush, super star og, and some others like purple erkle and g13. but that was a while ago. but when they get them they get good ones.

I Love My

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Im not picky, and I couldnt tell the differnece between a cannabis clone and a cactus...........ok well maybe I would know it was a cactus or a aloe vera plant.

Anyways was the price reasonable, and is it a store with delivery services?

calipurps is offline Registered

Smile SEEDS?

I was wondering if anybody knew were you can get seeds at!!!!or if anybody is trying to sell any?

calipurps, if you are a mmj patient the co-op i am talking about sells seeds too. i think it is like 8 or so for only $25. pretty good deal.

luvfriday, they are a delivery only service. they deliver to long beach for $5 and to northern orange county for $10.

I Love My

-Hunter S. Thompson

the clones are about $20-$45 depending on the strain. a little expensive, but they are already rooted and come in a nice little pot.

I Love My

-Hunter S. Thompson

lunarose is offline Registered+
    Hi,

You may want to search .com. I just picked up some healthy looking clones a week ago for $10 a piece in the Valley.