Cannabis.com

Thread: hash prices

cigarettes42 is offline Registered+

hash prices

what are the prices generally for hash in ca? for grams to gators(1/8) or more? just regular hash or bubble hash. not oils or the other

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

bombdiggity is offline Registered+

Revanche21 is offline Registered+
    in Norcal its 20$/1.0

EmoRebellion is offline Registered+
    You are usually looking at about $35 for a gram of top quality full melt. Most places I know dont usually give discounts on 1/8s. There is a club I know that has hash wednesdays, where all concentrates are $20. Good stuff!
    28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds... that is when the world will end

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    the amount of herb you go through isn't nearly so important as the overall richness of your existence.

bayareapurps is offline Registered+
    make your own hash..... just look around for trim that no one wants.... buy your 2 filter bubble bags... make shure u hydrate the trimmings in a box with a bowl of water to get it humid... once your leaves are a little moist.... not all breakin up hella dry.... u put hella ice in the bubble bag... with ice cold water throw your trimmings in there stirr for 5 mins.. take out 1st bag.... the 2nd bag will have all your nice pure hash....(no leaf material) repeat process about 3 or 4 times to make shure all your oil is extrated.... now u have all the hash u can smoke....

Immolation is offline Registered+
    Why don't you see more Hash for sale? Is it too much trouble to make or the Cost? I haven't seen any hash since the '80's.

MadSativa is offline Registered+
    ^^one you need alot of bud (about 1oz for every 10g of hash) and second I am not sure if too many people will pay the price. But I see some hash every once and a while, some tiemes good sometime just ok
    Last edited by MadSativa; Sep-26-2008 at 16:50.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

MedicineIsGood is offline Registered+
    Its probably because of the unknown quality. Buying hash is always a crapshoot at both dispensaries and on the street. Trying to identify quality of hash by eyeballing it is nowhere near as effective as eyeballing the quality of buds...and we all know how accurate that is... Too many people have been burned with low quality hash that they're not willing to take the risk again. They wait for a review first