Thread: $69 Cheap Medical Marijuana Evaluation & ID Card, So Cal

MasonChandler is offline Registered

$69 Cheap Medical Marijuana Evaluation & ID Card, So Cal

Hey everyone. I'm not trying to spam, just simply trying to get the word out that there are affordable doctors out there for medical marijuana recommendations/cards - only $69.

Why pay 150 dollars when you go through the same process for only $69? Renewals are only $55 from any doctor. They see patients from LA, OC, and SD.

Their site is Welcome to 420MedPros.com!
    or call 1-888-WEED-REC

Just got mine.

Have a good one.

buddy32 is offline Registered
    dunno if this is legit?

Flipperlocc is offline Registered
    i would also like to know if this is legit

420session is offline Registered+

Like herb, I think you get what you pay for. I would be careful of these too cheap MMJ doctors. A couple of connects at dispenseries have told me the places that are cheap, usually are under some type of investigation and getting the permits they issued terminated. Just be careful and good luck on those good buys. If anyone can ellaborate more on how Feds or state officials keep tabs on docs and dispenceries, I would like to know! Thanks

spings is offline Registered+
    I used 420 Evaluation Center Inc., the last time I had to renew. Reasonably priced at less then $70 alhough they may have been having a special promotion. I was pleasantly surprised at their concern for me as a patient. I will definately use them again.

BigSur is offline Registered+

You Get what You Pay For ... Still Ture!

Whatever...I paid $125 ($150 - $25 off for online ad) for mine at Marijuana Medicine Evaluation Centers, in their Santa Clara Office (live in Big Sur Ca.), I know they have eight offices in So. Ca.

Their Doc's are all Ca. Board Certified. They give 24/7/365 patient verification in case of police problems, or new collective visits.

Everywhere I look in the MJ News I see shady Doc's getting shut down for one reason or another. The old adage that you get what you pay for is VERY much still in play. Good luck, smoke safe!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQyarO26pg0[/YOUTUBE]

Carzilla is offline Registered
    Do you have to be a certain age to get a recommendation?

MuppetMan13 is offline Registered

sweet

I got mine In LongBeach For 100$

5150 is offline Registered+
    almost a year ago i paid $150

shangeet is offline Registered+

Lightbulb hmmm...

I don wanna tell the truth... the reason somebody make believe that i make spam...
    because i paid less than 69 in southern california

I grab many offers from there. Patients can be verified 24 hours a day, 365 days a year using our online patient verification program. This online verification program will allow law enforcement and co-ops to verify your status. The online verification program is a secure way for patients to be verified. Plan to get cheap, follow my signature.

Best clinics to get a medical marijuana card in Orange County, California

Nirvana7 is offline Registered

What you really need to be legal/

Just a heads up that all that is required is the doctors certification. There is no need for any type of card with or without a photo. I could have gotten all I needed for $59 (yes it is a legitimate clinic) but instead I paid an extra $10 for a second certificate (not a terrible idea) and $20 for a stupid ID card. When I went to the dispensary for the first time they pretty much laughed at the card and said I needed to go get my certificate.

There is also no need for a state card or county card.

Oh well, lesson learned i am just hoping to help others not make the same mistake.

Happy Days Ahead!