Cannabis.com

Thread: Some bible quotes

PureEvil760 is offline Registered+

Some bible quotes

I was just bored..not a bible fanatic or anything.

Corinthians 3:16
    Don't you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
    3:18 - Stop fooling yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world's standards, you will have to become a fool so you can bycome wise by God's standards.
    Daniel 12:1-3
    "At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existance. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued. Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlaasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness will shine like stars forever..."
    Matthew 16:25
    For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
    Matthew, Chapter 7
    13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
    Last edited by PureEvil760; Apr-15-2007 at 03:24.
    http://www.myspace.com/pureevil760
    Mark my words, believe my soul lives on;
    Don't worry, now that I have gone;
    I've gone beyond to see the truth.
    So when you know that your time is close at hand;
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand;
    Life down there is just a strange illusion.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

JOINTMASTER5 is offline Registered+
    your the fucknig greatest, i just finished the bible, im only 17 but im started tto feel drastically the effects of not only reading it but also inbetween the lines, my life has drastically changed in a positive way, but you seem to know alot more in depth, most people my age especially where i live in NY think im crazy for reading the bible, i got hooked on it wen i read it on some good weed i staretd to use it in a different way than just a book thats boring, the wars etc etc are boring, but what you point out are some pretty good points, fully back u up on that
    ....a million mothafuckas tried to race ahead, but i, was the one who fertilized the egg..."-RZA

oh yeah, i forgot about alot int he bible form reading it, but the things your pointing out are really its purpose, for that mind state, namean
    ....a million mothafuckas tried to race ahead, but i, was the one who fertilized the egg..."-RZA

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by PureEvil760 View Post
    I was just bored..not a bible fanatic or anything.

Corinthians 3:16
    3:18 - Stop fooling yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world's standards, you will have to become a fool so you can bycome wise by God's standards.

in other words you have to be supid to belive this shit.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

pass_the_dubbie is offline Registered+
    My mum can quote this shit word for word....It's used in the iron maiden song number of the beast(the intro although its changed)..
    I think its from revalations
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

FUCKING STORM IN NY, SHIT

Coelho is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777 View Post
    in other words you have to be supid to belive this shit.
    Well... Solomon, acknowledged as the wisest man who did live in the earth, said (not this words exactly, but something like):

"For the fool, the wisdom seems foolish".
    Last edited by Coelho; Apr-15-2007 at 14:33.

BoilerUp is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by PureEvil760 View Post
    Seems illogical to me. The bible was written by real people on earth, not god, so therefore the bible is included into "this world's standards". That means that the bibles standards and gods standards are different.

hazetwostep is offline Registered+
    the unanswerable that keeps us eternally divided... selah
    "keep on living, keep on loving, keep on smoking" ~cody chesnutt

PureEvil760 is offline Registered+
    The thing about the bible, as with most spiritual texts is that it has nothing to do with the realm of 3D, the world as we know it. People try to explain it in ways that will make sence to this false reality which miscontrues the meanings drastically.
    http://www.myspace.com/pureevil760
    Mark my words, believe my soul lives on;
    Don't worry, now that I have gone;
    I've gone beyond to see the truth.
    So when you know that your time is close at hand;
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand;
    Life down there is just a strange illusion.

krazy chino is offline Registered+
    i read the bible and it does makes sense and i've been living better since i really started reading it, since i started leaving by it i havent got locked up again or been in any big trouble or problems and it helps me to be a better person so i dont see why some people despise and criticize the bible is like criticizing weed

jokeyjokejoke is offline Registered+
    It's a story.
    Weed is the anesthesia by which I endure the operation of life.

Whats the after-life like?
    Probably the same as the before-birth, and you dont remember that do ya.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Theres too many pages for me to be bothered to read it - i just dont read period.

Also from the small amount of stuff i have read - it's full of contradictions.

hazetwostep is offline Registered+
    what a powerful book that leaves controversy and questions in its wake...
    "keep on living, keep on loving, keep on smoking" ~cody chesnutt